Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:46 pm
she whimpered, almost inaudibly... she truly felt sorry for one who could not enjoy the treat... howver, she nodded, pointing at leon "rr...rr...red!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:49 pm
(It is quite sad to me that Kai can't have chocolate...what's more is I really wasn't allowed having chocolate in the home of our misstress. It is almost like a blessing to me to find someone like Reign and Erri...even Kai. I hardly even know them yet I already care for them like a family...I will read later tonight..right now I'm just happy watching over them.) Leon thought to himself. He noticed that Reign was once again pointing out his eyes.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:55 pm
i would like to try them but im not shure if i could,Leon is it ok if a humanwolf can have chocolate?your realy smart so i figured i'd ask you."kai smilead  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 pm
"It's difficult for me to say...on one hand...we are part of a certain branch of a scientific family... If we were more human than animal...we should be able to eat chocolate without too much to worry about...the chemicals inside should not affect you if that is the case...on the other hand I did something dumb and the effects of said chocolate chemical will harm me soon...I have to be honost I haven't eaten chocolate before...but I'm not too worried...perhaps you should wait to see if it affects me first...I can't risk it just yet..."Leon mentioned eyes becoming more wide.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 pm
she glanced at leon, giving him a pleading expression, as if he had any control over the matter "red?...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:12 pm
Leon wasn't exactly sure what Reign was trying to ask...he wondered to himself and wondered if she was asking if he was alright. And if that was the case. "Don't worry Reign I don't think anything is going to happen it is a 50- 50 chance...and I can't risk him eating it just yet..."  

Tos Banning Team-5000

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:20 pm
she mewed and nodded, looking almost serious; it was hilarious, hers wasnt a face meant to be serious  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:24 pm
Leon smiled. (Okay...I know one thing right now and it is Reign can not yet say my name...so for now I'll allow her to call me red. She'll eventually hear it enough to be able to say it on her own. huh I hope the chocolate won't affect me.)  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:28 pm
kai grabed a cookie and slowly raised it to his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:30 pm
she literally sat on the edge of her seat, eyes glittering, waitjng for his reaction  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:35 pm
"Reign, what are you doing?"he said biteing a cunk off of the cookie.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:37 pm
she mewed impatiently, pawing at his leg "kai...kaiiiii!" she wanted to know if he liked it or not  

Acrisiss

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:37 pm
Leon's body wouldn't move his muscles had become stiff. He breathed heavily just not expecting nor not knowing what would happen. (It's a gamble...I have made my bet and let's see if it holds out.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:42 pm
she glanced over at leon, and seeing him so stiff, became concerned, momentarily forgetting kai "red?....red!!"  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:47 pm
"Reign,did you just say 'kai'? L-Leon are you ok?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items