Vice Captain

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:21 pm
_kityz_r_us_
Visit a college 3nodding
It was really pretty heart XD
Like a father to impress, like a mother's mourning dress

Oh really?! =o Nifty! What college was it? whee What do you think you're gonna major in?

If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:43 pm
Jahzara Ashford
_kityz_r_us_
Visit a college 3nodding
It was really pretty heart XD

Oh really?! =o Nifty! What college was it? whee What do you think you're gonna major in?

It was one that's in my state... and I'm not allowed to give that out yet >_>

I'm thinking double major in business and psychology... or engineering. whee But I'm not sure yet. ^^  

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:51 pm

Ahh. Parents don't want you to give out too personal of info?
S'wierd my mom was never like that. xd

Wow, double major. o_o
Psychology ftw! heart *Doesn't really know much about engineering* xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:06 pm
xd My parents will always be like that until I move out for college and don't have to live by their rulse >_> xd

Psychology pwns! XD w00t! xd  

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:54 pm
_kityz_r_us_
xd My parents will always be like that until I move out for college and don't have to live by their rulse >_> xd

It's good to be careful on the net. o_o
I had a crazy guy in Ireland who wanted to fly out to me so he could have sex with me... =x

I don't have a problem saying I live in Portland Oregon. S'not like anyone knows where my home is. I suppose it could make it easier for a hacker to hack me or something, but I'm not fussed about stuff like that as long as I'm in environment I feel safe in and am pretty sure no one gives a hoot about it xD Like here on gaia. In guilds mainly. >> Not like public forums...
Reason I don't give my real name and pic is cause I don't want people to know. <_< Tis a secret. mostly... Just adds to the fun of owning a new identity when you're on gaia. xD
Though I did post my pic once in another guild. >> PG.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:54 pm
Jahzara Ashford
_kityz_r_us_

I had a crazy guy in Ireland who wanted to fly out to me so he could have sex with me... =x

I don't have a problem saying I live in Portland Oregon. S'not like anyone knows where my home is. I suppose it could make it easier for a hacker to hack me or something, but I'm not fussed about stuff like that as long as I'm in environment I feel safe in and am pretty sure no one gives a hoot about it xD Like here on gaia. In guilds mainly. >> Not like public forums...
Reason I don't give my real name and pic is cause I don't want people to know. <_< Tis a secret. mostly... Just adds to the fun of owning a new identity when you're on gaia. xD

surprised That's creepy! D:

Well, not my rules. XD Otherwise I'd give the state... Maybe the city. *not sure* surprised

Very secrety!!! ninja  

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:56 pm
_kityz_r_us_
Jahzara Ashford
_kityz_r_us_

surprised That's creepy! D:

Well, not my rules. XD Otherwise I'd give the state... Maybe the city. *not sure* surprised

Very secrety!!! ninja

xP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:57 am
Jahzara Ashford
_kityz_r_us_

wow that is a pretty scary irish guy.. though i would like to meet my friends online, i dun have the money to see them, and i dun wanna have sex with them! emo emo emo  

vincikun

// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff