Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Backwards
  sdrawroF
View Results

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:13 am
When I look into your eyes, there's nothing there to see.

I got to 100 points and I thought that would be the max rank. No... It said "Next rank is in 50 points". D=
50?! I hated waiting for 25!
Gah... and they don't even give you event items every rank up. -_-
This event has seriously pissed me off...
And I was doing it mainly cause I been seeing all these cool Halloween clothing things. I finally realized they were probably from the Gaia Cash Store. I still haven't checked it out. >>;

Oh, and did I mention they don't even give you posting gold for it...
Soooo I'm not even done with my human ones and I haven't hardly done anything on my mule as a vamp.
Oh and another of my mules that I made a vamp and changed back to a human still looks like a vamp... And it has for going on over a day now... -_-

Least the graphics where cool. And it was like a demo of the battle system =/

Nothing but my own mistakes, staring back me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:11 am
i hate that i always miss.. T_t but thanks to the streak that i had scoring 3 straight strong attacks.. then i was able to get the bat.. but i havent gotten the cloak yet.. emo emo  

vincikun

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:38 pm
vincikun
i hate that i always miss.. T_t but thanks to the streak that i had scoring 3 straight strong attacks.. then i was able to get the bat.. but i havent gotten the cloak yet.. emo emo

Yeah, me too. >.<
You got three strong attacks in a row!? O_O Wow! How many points does that give you? >>;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:42 am
Jahzara Ashford
vincikun

Yeah, me too. >.<
You got three strong attacks in a row!? O_O Wow! How many points does that give you? >>;

maybe its nature's way of saying, im not all bad luck, i get lucky breaks too.. when i turned to human to get the human items, i became a medic, which is far better cause you get sure 2 points, (without the chances) plus rage to use field training to heal faster..  

vincikun

emmrie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:30 pm
ow really now, do we really have to get cloaks? or its just for humans only? actually i've became a count and after several hits and misses for a day, my rank did not go up or is the count the last rank for vampires? and the last item i got was the bat. thats it no cloak and everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:33 pm
Like a father to impress, like a mother's mourning dress

@vincikun- Wow! I wish I would have known that cause I would have just healed. >.<

@emmrie- I don't know if the count is the last one, but it would make sense if it was. And I wish I could tell you if the cloak is given as a human or a vamp, but I don't know that either. xD You could look on tektek and I'm sure it would tell you.

If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas