Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Brotherly bond? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:43 pm
*sigh* I've been so busy because of school...but debating is fun so..I'm not complaining that much.

Anyway, I know that almost every BL/slash fans and hetero fans will always have bias thoughts about their pairing. But why do the majority of hetero fans say NaruSasu can only have a "brotherly" bond? Because they're both boys? In Shounen, Shoujo's they will always have something that teaches kids, maybe something like, treating people who are different the way you would treat "normal" people. And honestly, just because the main girl likes the "cool" guy does not mean they'll be together. That's just a conceited way of looking at it. It's one-sided. Remember that.

Well, I'll get to the real point later but right now I'm just going to ramble on about "brotherly" bond between Sasuke and Naruto.

First, just because it's Shonen does not mean it's not going to happen...I know one Shonen that has a BL pairing...I forgot what it's called...but yeah...they were together. Well, SasuNaru is not about which one's Gay, it's about love. Correct? Love is love, if people can't except that than...open your minds a little bit.
Second, for the thought of them as having a "brotherly" bond relationship just...makes my blood boil. Because if they can have a "brotherly" bond than why can't Naruto and Hinata have a sibling relationship? Why can't Sakura and Sasuke have a siibling relationship? Why can't Naruto and Sakura have a sibling relationship? Because every love "has" to be returned? Just because the one person likes the other? Um...no. In real life that won't happen. Kishimoto, like most mangkas has a tendency to put very deep meanings into their creation, like teaching little girls that every love can not be gained that easily.
Third, sure they said they're rivals and brothers but for Naruto he never wanted to be rivals with Sasuke. All he wanted was to be acknowledged by him. And if they do have a "brotherly" bond, I don't think any "brotherly" bond can trust each other that much, for Sasuke to only listen and cry for Naruto. And ironically enough, Naruto is the only one who can save Sasuke.

Well, now that, that's over with I want everyone to discuss on, why do people have a tendency to want the BL pairing to be "brotherly" bond? And vice versa for us BL/slash fans.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:12 pm
Sorry, I've been busy so I haven't went on for a while.

Well, maybe they're just very prejuiced about it. You know how obsesse someone is, no matter if the "BL" pairing has more hints. Or we're just all naive. Thinking that every love will happen even though there's little developement and even if you love that person very much but you know you can't win. The best way is to let that person go but like I said, maybe we're all naive.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:15 pm
1ntransigent

Well, maybe they're just very prejuiced about it. You know how obsesse someone is, no matter if the "BL" pairing has more hints. Or we're just all naive. Thinking that every love will happen even though there's little developement and even if you love that person very much but you know you can't win. The best way is to let that person go but like I said, maybe we're all naive.

Possibly, but would everyone be so obsessed with it to the point of fighting one another? Why are people so easily offeneded?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:16 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Possibly, but would everyone be so obsessed with it to the point of fighting one another? Why are people so easily offeneded?

I have an easy answer for that. Because we're all scared of losing, so we'll do anything to win, even cheating and lieing.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:35 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

I have an easy answer for that. Because we're all scared of losing, so well do anything to win, even cheating and lieing.

Oh yes, but true love can last forever.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:39 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

I have an easy answer for that. Because we're all scared of losing, so well do anything to win, even cheating and lieing.

Huh?...Oh, you're talking about my first paragraph. Well, but is it love? I can ask you that. And even though that person loves him/her very much but knows she/he can't be with the person no matter what. The best way is to give up before you break yourself. Because they're are plenty other people whom you can love, why chase that one person whom will never love you back? And of course, just because one person likes the other does not mean that, that person will like that certain person back. That will just be a stupid fairy tale because Kishimoto puts good meanings in his plot that teaches us.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:43 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Huh?...Oh, you're talking about my first paragraph. Well, but is it love? I can ask you that. And even though that person loves him/her very much but knows she/he can't be with the person no matter what. The best way is to give up before you break yourself. Because they're are plenty other people whom you can love, why chase that one person whom will never love you back? And of course, just because one person likes the other does not mean that, that person will like that certain person back. That will just be a stupid fairy tale because Kishimoto puts good meanings in his plot that teaches us.

Exactly. I don't know why it's so hard to see this point. Are they scared of losing that much? Why are they so bias?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:48 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Exactly. I don't know why it's so hard to see this point. Are they scared of losing that much? Why are they so bias?

I answered that already but maybe their blinded by obsession.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:49 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Haha, could be. But then, we're also blinded by obsession since we're debating with something so trival.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:54 am
*forgot about her gaia account untill recently* ....opps. sweatdrop

Anyways... I think that the homophobs just need to get a life and get over the fact that people actually have different fandoms than they do. As for how they refer to it as a "brotherly bond" in the series, Naruto was the only one to say that (aside from a few other people mentioning it once or twice). I think that Naruto calls it that, because he doesn't really know what to call it, you know? I think he's confused about the whole situation (since sasuke didn't help much with clarification lolz) and he just wants his friend back. I don't think he really notices how his diolouge at the Vally of End about he he never really wanted to be rivals with Sasuke verified that he had a crush on him. It was pretty obvious, but this is Naruto we're talking about. He's a little slow, but we love him anyway. ;P  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:18 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist

Anyways... I think that the homophobs just need to get a life and get over the fact that people actually have different fandoms than they do. As for how they refer to it as a "brotherly bond" in the series, Naruto was the only one to say that (aside from a few other people mentioning it once or twice). I think that Naruto calls it that, because he doesn't really know what to call it, you know? I think he's confused about the whole situation (since sasuke didn't help much with clarification lolz) and he just wants his friend back. I don't think he really notices how his diolouge at the Vally of End about he he never really wanted to be rivals with Sasuke verified that he had a crush on him. It was pretty obvious, but this is Naruto we're talking about. He's a little slow, but we love him anyway. ;P

Yes, and the thing is, both Naruto and Sasuke never exprienced love.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:58 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Exactly... Well, not romantic love. Sasuke knows the love of family, but even then, he was really young...
It's kind of the "I really care about this person, but I don't know why." type of thing. ^^  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:02 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Exactly... Well, not romantic love. Sasuke knows the love of family, but even then, he was really young...
It's kind of the "I really care about this person, but I don't know why." type of thing. ^^

I think that's what she meant. But knowing her she just can't word it right.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Haha, could be. But then, we're also blinded by obsession since we're debating with something so trival.

We are but we can't help it. For example, can you, can't help eating when you know that there are millions of people dying from hunger? All in all, everyone just wants everything to benefit themselves. Or because they favor the one they like because it's more acceptable to them.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:33 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

We are but we can't help it. For example, can you, can't help eating when you know that there are millions of people dying from hunger? All in all, everyone just wants everything to benefit themselves. Or because they favor the one they like because it's more acceptable to them.

Hm...but I can argue the fact that everyone is in fact bias because no one can not be bias. About these sorts of things, whether it's about politics, anime, games, everything that's around us.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff