Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Tired of this... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who hates it?
I am
96%
 96%  [ 53 ]
I'm not
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 55

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:31 am
Okay...It's your guild leader talking and...how many of you are getting tired of the people who are saying Sasuke and Naruto are not gay? I'm not saying they are but..that's a blunt reason to hate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:07 pm
o.O  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Aaida-harplakE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:29 am
Thou I like it when they give out stupid "reasons" as to why Sasuke and Naruto shouldn't be together. Because most of their reasons are retarded, and I love beat them down with logic X3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:49 pm
sasuke and naruto are gay....... in their minds.... smile  

Kariselle

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:40 pm
Aaida-harplakE
Thou I like it when they give out stupid "reasons" as to why Sasuke and Naruto shouldn't be together. Because most of their reasons are retarded, and I love beat them down with logic X3

HAHA!!
I like doing that too xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:18 pm
I'm sorry but that answer alone is vague.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:40 pm
1ntransigent

Who?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:56 pm
Whenever i ask people why they don't support SasuNaru, the only reason I can ever get out of them is,
"They're both boys" or "they hate each other" and that... annoys me SOOOO much, especially if it's a guy, because if they were both girls they'd be all over it >_> it makes me sick. Who gives a crap if they're both boys or girls... doesn't matter to me, love is love, being with the person who makes you happiest, your precious person, your other half... just... bah, love is genderless in my opinion, love is genderless.  

ShiroganexNaoto
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:09 pm
Shizuma Hikari
Whenever i ask people why they don't support SasuNaru, the only reason I can ever get out of them is,
"They're both boys" or "they hate each other" and that... annoys me SOOOO much, especially if it's a guy, because if they were both girls they'd be all over it >_> it makes me sick. Who gives a crap if they're both boys or girls... doesn't matter to me, love is love, being with the person who makes you happiest, your precious person, your other half... just... bah, love is genderless in my opinion, love is genderless.

AGREED!!
I absolutely despise it when someone use GENDER for love! You don't need to make babies for love to happen! Looking at Darwin's point of view he said animals eventually evolve into human (or something like that...) But animals needs to reproduce because most of the species are being killed off by global warming. Human's don't. And what's even more annoying is that people use God for their argument. They will always say, God created males to love females. Then why do you think God created love? Honestly!! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:19 pm
Even if god did create love, then he must have created all forms...  

ShiroganexNaoto
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Shizuma Hikari
Even if god did create love, then he must have created all forms...

HAHAHA!!
I say, love is love.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:23 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Who?

The people who think they are righteous.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Sharayu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:42 pm
Here's my muddled, vague theory that I have on this relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, sorry if it confuses you frankly it kinda confuses me too:

Sasuke is...not gay. Now don't all of you jump on my throat on this one just yet, let me finish. Sasuke is not gay neither is he straight because he has never been attracted to anyone or cared about anyone in general except of course Naruto. The only person that he has ever cared about and worried about is Naruto. Sasuke doesn't like people, he likes Naruto. Make sense? (don't worry I'm still racking my brain over this too)

The only true bond that he has in the whole show is with Naruto, I guess what I'm trying to say is love is genderless. The only person that Sasuke truly loves or whatever emotion you could call that...is Naruto. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Naruto is...not gay. Don't kill me just yet! Rather he doesn't know his preference yet? He's been wanting to be accepted in the village since he was little. So in order to be accepted and be like everyone else in his class he knew that he had to like girls, hence his crush on Sakura which to this day hasn't been explained as to how he was attracted to her in the first place. Could it be that he got it in his head that you had to attracted to a pretty girl like everyone else or else you're a freak? Plus he hung out with a super pervert for two and half years could you really say he hasn't been influenced by that pervertness? Yet despite all his claims of heterosexuality, he makes a comment that Sasuke is better looking than Sai. Does that make you wonder at all? Plus the conversation with Yamato about wind and fire, Naruto goes off in a tangent about how wind and fire go well together and relating that to his relationship with Sasuke. Does Naruto go off on a rant about why he likes Sakura besides that she's pretty?

Sasuke and Naruto complete each other, wind and fire fuel each other on. I don't think anyone else can even come close to comparing when it comes to how well those two go well together.

Did I confuse you completely on this one? Yeah I know I should lay off the crack...@.@

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:01 pm
Sharayu
Here's my muddled, vague theory that I have on this relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, sorry if it confuses you frankly it kinda confuses me too:

Sasuke is...not gay. Now don't all of you jump on my throat on this one just yet, let me finish. Sasuke is not gay neither is he straight because he has never been attracted to anyone or cared about anyone in general except of course Naruto. The only person that he has ever cared about and worried about is Naruto. Sasuke doesn't like people, he likes Naruto. Make sense? (don't worry I'm still racking my brain over this too)

The only true bond that he has in the whole show is with Naruto, I guess what I'm trying to say is love is genderless. The only person that Sasuke truly loves or whatever emotion you could call that...is Naruto. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Naruto is...not gay. Don't kill me just yet! Rather he doesn't know his preference yet? He's been wanting to be accepted in the village since he was little. So in order to be accepted and be like everyone else in his class he knew that he had to like girls, hence his crush on Sakura which to this day hasn't been explained as to how he was attracted to her in the first place. Could it be that he got it in his head that you had to attracted to a pretty girl like everyone else or else you're a freak? Plus he hung out with a super pervert for two and half years could you really say he hasn't been influenced by that pervertness? Yet despite all his claims of heterosexuality, he makes a comment that Sasuke is better looking than Sai. Does that make you wonder at all? Plus the conversation with Yamato about wind and fire, Naruto goes off in a tangent about how wind and fire go well together and relating that to his relationship with Sasuke. Does Naruto go off on a rant about why he likes Sakura besides that she's pretty?

Sasuke and Naruto complete each other, wind and fire fuel each other on. I don't think anyone else can even come close to comparing when it comes to how well those two go well together.

Did I confuse you completely on this one? Yeah I know I should lay off the crack...@.@

No, it's not that confussing. Actually, it makes a lot of sense. Sure, they're not intionally "gay" but really those two have something more then just "brotherly" bond or friendship.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

hakumei de ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:53 pm
I never thought of it like that. Wow. nice reasoning! I think they arn't gay but they just don't know. I mean, how can you tell when your still a teen? Ya, they do have a relationship that could have gotten serious if sasuke hadn't left. Still, they're a cute couple. 3nodding  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff