Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth Week Forum! Competition closed, winners announced!
Moderator Availability and Trade Processing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:17 pm
Since everyone has been so busy with the event I wanted to make a thread where the moderators can let you know the best times to reach us with questions- and so you can get an idea of when someone is available to work with Main Man Methuselah to process trades.

Antonia's Times:

I will be working on a paper tonight (Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning) and so my free time between pages will be spent regaining sanity smile

-Wednesday: I am completely booked, I will be in class most of the day and at the complaining of a friend meeting up with him after class

-Thursday: There will be the highest chance of getting me. I will try to contribute more counting and processing this way and try to answer any questions you have about the event. I might be working on some packing, laundry, and homework, but will be on Gaia periodically given my net connection is fine.

-Friday: I will be celebrating earth week offline with my boyfriend--we're going camping. Unfortunately both the camping and the earth week overlapped and we wanted to do the camping before David starts his new job.

-Saturday: My mother's birthday in the evening and work at night. I'm sorry.

-Sunday: I may be available between 5pm-10pm USA central time, but this could be very limited.

Sorry I'm so busy guys! I will try to pop online here and there to continue assisting this event in any way I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:30 pm
What a great idea, Antonia!  

Main Man Methuselah
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:59 pm
Definitely a fab idea!! xd

I always get a bit confused with the time difference between Australia and the US, but for me, it's 1.30pm Wednesday right now, and I'll be on and off the computer for another few hours, then off to my parent's place for dinner, then I'll try to do a bit more in the evening.

Thursday -I have two job interviews, so probably won't be home a lot during the day. I'll try to do a bit before and after I go though!

Friday -at work all day, should have a bit of time in the evening though.

Saturday -at work all day, but will try to do a little bit before and after, I'm going out in the evening though, so it may not be a lot...

Sunday -I'll have a few hours in the morning before I head off to work, and it's a different job, so I may even be able to get some done at work!

smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:37 am
I'll try to help process some trades this evening. I can't make any promises though!  

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:57 pm
I processed what I could.. I may have some more time tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:59 pm
NessaChan
I processed what I could.. I may have some more time tomorrow.

Don't worry, I've not been able to do much myself.

Mostly I made this thread so that we could figure out when Main Man will be running. It's not feasible for him to be going 24/7.

I just wanted guild members to get an estimate of when we're available. And if you're busy don't sweat too much smile I'm looking at it as every trade I process as one less for others. It sounds like you've definitely pitched in your share. I also remember you mentioning having a lot going on.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Dafthank

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:30 pm
I'm on until about 8 pm tonight. All current trades are processed as we speak.  
Earth Week Forum! Competition closed, winners announced!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games