If you're new to this guild, READ THE RULES! ( Especially if you're planning on making a thread of some kind. )

1 -- No repeated threads/stickies. ( Meaning LOOK in the subforums before making a thread. )

2 -- No pointless threads. PERIOD. Such as who vs. who, or if your asking a question about anything. Including bump threads. You should learn to have coversations instead of bumping all the time. Save it for the freakin' chatterbox! xP PLEASE DON'T MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT. Post any random/who should beat who/I have a question.. in the The Official CLAMP Rants,Debates,Question Discussions Sticky !!! PLEASE!! Don't waste space! Thank you. If I see them, they will be erased! So, use other resources instead. heart

3 -- Repect each other - and the Mods too.

4 -- Please don't make every single series into an rp. I can't stress this enough.

5 -- This sorta deals with the first rule, but it's imporant none the less. I don't want to see such a wonderful guild spammed with useless threads, so please please be careful. If it's erased.. then, there is a good chance that it wasn't a thread needed. Don't get upset and just ask nicely what happened to it. If you're rude about it then I ain't going to bother with ya, okay? Another Mod can if they so please.

6 -- Please be an active member.

7 -- If you have any questions whatsoever, you can ask me in a PM. Or, one of the other Mods. ^^

8 -- If you haven't posted here for a long very time, I might ban you. Or make another Mod do it. It's no use being a member here if you're not even going to make the effort of at least posting from time to time.

You never know what I may add another rule.. so just keep that in mind. ;]

Crew Member Rules

1 ~ You have the right to create stickes, announcements, threads, etc. But please ask before making them.
2 ~ Someone must come to you/and or me if they want to make a thread. Period. Like I put in bold. smile
3 ~ Help me out, please. Taking care of this place is a huge deal and it's always nice to have a helping hand. Basicly if you see any fighting going on or if someone is swearing at someone else, to do something about it.
4 ~ Allow the main guild rules, too. =)

I can't think of anything else for now.. so.. that's all. nn;