Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
What drew you to Gaia? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:04 pm
Yeah, just curious as to why everyone joined, and what has kept you coming back.

For me, I was bored and looking for a new online hangout. I had remembered someone from my old forum had posted about Gaia Online, so I googled it and came here. I stayed for the avatars, though ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:38 pm
I'm here because of a well-known friend of mine who has been here since... I don't know when, actually, but such for a long time. I didn't had very much interest in Gaia at first, but later I liked the avatars(I'm a freak of the Doll Maker webs ^^UUUU), and I went to a Gaia avatar simulator called Tek Tek (I'm sure everybody knows this page). So that came to convincing me at last, and then I said: "why not?"

Now I'm some kind of addicted to this place xD  

Gwen ni Scathach

Blarrg!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:41 pm
I came to Gaia for Sheer. We know each other irl biggrin Now I mostly play puzzles.

BLARRG!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:44 am
I started coing to Gaia cause my friend recommened it, for a fun place to talk to people, meet friend and just plain have Fun.

And here i am  

Tainted Kitten

MissiLuff

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:09 am
A good friend recommended it and i came met some nice ppl and stuffles and have had fun i made a guild as well and i join any guild that offers i like to chat all stuffles keeps mwa comin back smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:15 am
well...my big brother kept going on and on gaia mostly everyday (what an addict) and so one day i got curios and asked him about it. he said it was an online game for people who are bored such as himself (he was on vacation at the moment) and he said i could join whenever i was bored too. and then....i got bored. so i joined! and now, i tell all my friends at school about it and even bug them, and *poof* now they have gaia accounts too!

bunniie33

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:16 am
Missi - What was your experience running a guild like? I'm new to this, so any advice you could give would be great ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:22 pm
What drew me here was my friends, and my twin Cassa. They all had 1 and a my space but i decided to come here though. I stayed because of the avatars , the games and the people

Karissaisthebest

Chikinlol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:13 am
I chance upon here by an advertisement while reading webcomics. I love the avatars and the games although I only joined today.

I have friendster and facebook accounts but didn't really stayed on for long because I only have my friend's accounts as friends so I don't see a point because I don't make new friends anyway.

So, I decided to try Gaia. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:20 pm
A friend of mine said that I should join, so I did. ^^ It looked pretty cool, yet confusing. O_O  

I Yuki Sohma I

xxx__B A R B i E

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:13 pm
basically the many possibilities for dressing up your own character, different designs, hair, hair colorss and so much more!

also for the friends, i did have a fair amount in my last account (which got hacked, i don't know howw it just did)

but, that's about it.
: DD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:22 pm
OHHH, i joined Gaia to dress my Avi :]

And also , im staying on gaia mostly now , for talking , making friends :]

<33

t.a.t.s.u.m.i

xXCelestialxAngelXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:49 pm
I was REALLY bored and my friend recommended it so I joined.

Found Gaia really cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:51 pm
I joined because I was bored and my friend said it was fun. And then I stayed :]  

BigLove4Llamas

Ke Ai Panda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:23 pm
For me, haha a friend of mines came over and went on it and I got curious so I decided to try it out, and now i'm addicted to gaia! it's so awesome haha reminds me of mmorpgs like Ragnarok and MS haha xD  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff