Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Rules & FAQ - Update 7/20/09

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:45 pm
Rules of the Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

1. Always follow the Gaian Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines.

2. No spam.

• Try to keep on the general topic of a thread, or of the discussion at hand.
  • Don't double-post unless it's for organizational purposes (see the Super-Happy-Fun-Game as an example - important information is in the first post, and the second post has the list of participants).
  • Try to make your posts informative and/or entertaining. This means no bumping outside of the Super-Happy-Fun Bump thread or the Questing subforum, and please try to post at least one actual sentence per post. "Actual sentence" = more than emoticons, "hi", "I agree/disagree", etc.
  • Don't stretch the page by posting long blocks of text with no spaces or large images.
  • If you need to beg, make a thread in the Questing subforum. Don't just walk into a random topic and beg; it's rude. D=

3. Don't try to screw over the Wishing Well or the Super-Happy-Fun Mule.

• If you don't like the item you got from the Well, then sell it. It is a game of chance - there is a chance you'll get something you don't like. You can help the Well give you wanted items by keeping an updated wishlist.
  • Any attempts at canceling game-related trades to the Super-Happy-Fun Mule without a reason why (either PMed or posted within 24 hours of the cancellation) will be interpreted as an attempt to scam the Super-Happy-Fun Mule.
  • If you want to join a game or contest that has an entry fee, you must send the trade for the entry fee before you can be entered in the game/contest.

4. Have a super-happy-fun time! ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:54 am
Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: July 20, 2009

1. What is a guild?
A guild is a user-run forum. Guilds can be about anything - a specific topic (like Harry Potter, or anime), role-playing, or general chat.

2. What do I do in guilds?
Well, that depends on the guild. In role-playing guilds, you role-play. In general chat guilds, you chat. Some guilds have contests in which you can participate.

3. What is the Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild all about?
We are a chat/light discussion guild. This means that we accept topics on all manner of things - books, TV shows, movies, manga, pets, etc. If you can think of something to talk about, then you can talk about it here - provided that it follows the rules and guidelines listed above, of course. Role-plays are also accepted, though RPing isn't the main focus of the guild. ^.^

4. What do I do in the SHFT Guild?
You post, by either joining a thread or by posting your own. You can also join in the fun by entering one of our monthly contests, or any one of our persistent games.

5. What if I just want to say hi and introduce myself?

I ask that you not post your own thread to do so. Introductions can go in the introduction thread, and you can pop in and say hi in the Super-Happy-Fun Chat thread.

6. What if I had a bad day? Am I allowed to talk about that, or do I have to keep everything happy?

Of course you're allowed to vent, rant, and complain. The name of the guild is meant to imply that this is a place to make friends, and that bullying is not allowed. If you need to vent, you're more than welcome to do so. ^.^

7. Can I advertise my [quest/arena entry/guild/role-play/etc.] here?
Indeed, you can...with some limitations. I ask that you keep guild ads to your signature; it's rude otherwise. Quest-thread ads go in the Questing subforum here in the guild. Arena entries can have their own thread, as can ads for threads in the main Gaian forums. Additionally, you can advertise in the bumping thread (apart from guild advertisements).

8. You mentioned donations on your home page. Can you donate to me?
Indeed, I can, but the quickest way to get me to not donate to you is to ask for it. Asking for gold is solicitation, which is not allowed by Gaia's rules. The odds of receiving a donation from me will go up, the more active you are. Stay active in the guild, and you may find yourself with a donation from me. ^.^

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items