No XP
View Results

iTakeshi Yamamoto

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:43 pm
I was wondering about L's feet.Do they ever get dirty?I mean they always look so preety and clean.><  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:49 pm
Keyblade Ninja Alchemist
I was wondering about L's feet.Do they ever get dirty?I mean they always look so preety and clean.><

Yes, yes they do... If he's walking along outside. That's at least what happened at Jafax.

He had to clean his feet off in the fountain, and ended up getting by back and bottom wet while tromping around in it.

But that fountain's water felt sooooo good after standing and walking around all day. X3  

Stephkotsu

aKuma_TsubaSa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:32 am
lol L hes feet x3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:53 am
    I actually wash my feet very often. There is nothing worse than dirty feet. D:

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:02 am
L Lawliet

In the sink?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:04 am
tieru
L Lawliet

In the sink?
    In the tub. I like bubble baths a lot. Watari got me some soaps that smell like cake. :3

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:45 pm
L Lawliet
tieru
L Lawliet

In the sink?
    In the tub. I like bubble baths a lot. Watari got me some soaps that smell like cake. :3

Just don't eat the soaps that smell like cake, then... sweatdrop

... *shifty eyes* I tend to always want to toy with L's feet though... They look muchly more normal than mine, which I tend to toy with now and then... sweatdrop

Apparently feet are fun to play with?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:52 pm
L's feet = heart  

Accidental Affinity

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:04 pm
Stephkotsu
L Lawliet
tieru
L Lawliet

In the sink?

... *shifty eyes* I tend to always want to toy with L's feet though... They look muchly more normal than mine, which I tend to toy with now and then... sweatdrop

I tried that once when I was younger. x: I got sick, and I now know better. XD;

Feet are pretty fun to play with, but I tend to do that when no one else is in the room. Other people don't really understand why I like feet. :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:42 pm
that's true! and he never wears socks or anything. and his building that he built where he moved the task force over too was never dirty either. you'd think it'd gather dust? or maybe he just has watari clean it...and his feet too... eek that's a pretty gross thought. let me change that he has RAITO clean his feet 3nodding lol  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:44 pm
or maybe matsuda cleans his feet.....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:11 pm
L's feet are awesome!!!!!!  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:03 pm
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu
L Lawliet
tieru
L Lawliet

In the sink?

I tried that once when I was younger. x: I got sick, and I now know better. XD;

Feet are pretty fun to play with, but I tend to do that when no one else is in the room. Other people don't really understand why I like feet. :3

Ah, youth... when almost everything seems edible? gonk

Hecks yeah, feet are fun to play with. XD ... And wearing socks and shoes is torture, makes them burn like they're on fire sometimes. O___O;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:04 pm
L's toes look really big in lots of pictures when he's sitting down.... xd
heart L's feet....  

Keyblades_R_Kool

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:37 pm
Doesn't L sometimes wear shoes when he goes outside?

I think L watches out for dirting his feet cause it wuld just be horrid if there were muddy footprints all over the place. D:  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff