Favorite -current- actor/s or actress/es. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MetalWing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:00 am
I'm just gonna simply say Christian Bale. He is all sorts of good, from American Psycho, to Batman Begins and The Prestige. Any more I can think of, I'll add later.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:07 am
I think that mine would have to be Jared Leto, although he really isn't into acting as much. sweatdrop Other than that I love Ian Mc Gregeor. He is realy really hot!! heart  

ladyAnlu
Captain

Rinlover

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:54 pm
I like Johnny depp and the guy who played king leonitus in 300. He was DAMN SEXY!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:53 pm
Favorite for his talent- Hugo Weaving. Agent Smith; Elrond; V; it doesn't matter he rules in all of his roles.

Favorite for his looks- Jason Isaacs. You can't deny that he is a jewel of a man; and when he gets into any character, whoa nelly.  

Ancient Youth
Crew

Rinlover

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:07 pm
*points at ancient youth* She's alive! *says this hysterically*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:01 pm
Jessica alba and jessica biel aka JA And JB lol. and will smith, adam sandler and jim carrey oo man theres more like tat but im not gonna name it lol  

KingX4

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 pm
Both of those women are hot!!! Will Smith is a good actor!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:22 am
Off the top of my head:
Jim Carrey, Jack Black, Steve Carell, Adrian Brody, Zach Braff, Morgan Freeman, Dustin Hoffman
Natalie Portman, Kate Winslet, Kiera Knightly, Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gylenhall  

Lord Tairen
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Claeris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:28 pm
Rinlover
I like Johnny depp and the guy who played king leonitus in 300. He was DAMN SEXY!!!

Agreed. Jonny Depp is just an amazing actor. From Crybaby to Edward Scissorhands.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:03 am
Claeris
Rinlover

Agreed. Jonny Depp is just an amazing actor. From Crybaby to Edward Scissorhands.

Crybaby to Edward Scissorhands? Thats only a very small portion of his career. He has done a lot of great work since then (not even counting the Pirates of the Caribbean movies).  

Lord Tairen
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:06 am
I agree that Johnny Depp is a versatile actor. This is funny cause Jason and I were talking about him last night. I love him, Johnny Depp. Don't get any funny ideas!!! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:39 am
Johnny Depp is my favorite actor. My aunt's forcing me to watch Sweeney Todd in the theater just because of him.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

Claeris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:06 pm
Lord Tairen
Claeris
Rinlover

Crybaby to Edward Scissorhands? Thats only a very small portion of his career. He has done a lot of great work since then (not even counting the Pirates of the Caribbean movies).

True. I was just choosing 2 radically different roles that he played to show his range.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:51 am
Eponine Karma the Evil
Johnny Depp is my favorite actor. My aunt's forcing me to watch Sweeney Todd in the theater just because of him.

I went to see that movie with Ancient Youth and MetalWing and it was a fairly good movie. There is a lot of blood in it and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I guess I was fairly surprised. xd  

ladyAnlu
Captain

Claeris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:34 am
ladyAnlu
Eponine Karma the Evil

I went to see that movie with Ancient Youth and MetalWing and it was a fairly good movie. There is a lot of blood in it and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I guess I was fairly surprised. xd

I heard that the blood looks like pink ketchup. If this is true then I think I can handle the gore.  
Beyond the Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff