If I could get all the teachers to post here. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:44 pm
I would like to put together a list of all the the teachers, or those willing to help with their limited knowlage of the languge.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:48 pm
~`List of Teachers`~

Username
Level of speaking/fluency

1. Vincent Valentine-jenova --- Guild owner.(Sorry I've VERY out of practice)
2. Zionya 3rd year japanese student, near 4th Hopeful teacher^^
3. Mercury Adept Tanu 6th year. Non-teacher. Here to answer questions.
4. kikigoldfish 9th year of japanese Teacher
5. origamiboxers 2nd year japanese Not very fluent. "I'll just regurgitate everything I learned already, I guess."
6. SailorMuse 1st year knows the basics.
7. =X-Sparker + AquaKiller= 4 years
(you can count my other years if speaking with natives regularly count).  

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

Zionya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:44 am
Hey^^
Zionya 3rd year japanese student, near 4th Hopeful teacher^^ I'm really good at vocabulary biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:40 am
6th year of japanese. (actually 14, since I was born) but I properly learned 6 years. ask me anything, if japanese text works on your computer.
sorry to post here but I have a question:
do you have any where to post banners? I can make one.  

Tanu-chan
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

kikigoldfish

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:12 am
umm I would like to be a teacher 3nodding

kikigoldfish, 9th year of japanese(well 15 if you count me being born)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:22 am
i guess im a teacher...

2nd year japanese student. Not very fluent. I'll just regurgitate everything i learned already, i guess.

Sorry I was gone for a long time. I got sucked into an MMORPG... and gave away all of my stuff.... gahhh... Watashi wa Baka desu. whee  

origamiboxers
Crew

SailorMuse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:46 am
I'd like to help! I'm only a 1st year college Japanese Major (I've only had one semester but that's cause they didn't have it in my HS. I studied on and off from books from 2000-2005) I'm still a newbie at it but I know a lot of the basic stuff because it's fresh in my mind. I'd love to help out any way I can!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:40 pm
Nyx408 Has been studying Japanese for 6 years I think I put up a couple of lessons ages ago. If anyone is having trouble with a particular part of the language I'd be more than happy to help them out via pm.

I haven't posted in the guild for sooo long!!! Gomennasai X a kazillion. I am still interested very much in helping out with the guild ^^

I'll help out as much as I can from now on. Although in two weeks I am off to Japan on student exchange for 10 months, so I don't know if I'll have access to the internet the whole time or not ^^;

Nyx408
Crew

Hermonie Urameshi

Conservative Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:37 pm
Hermonie Urameshi Studying one year. Know the basics. I would like to teach kanji.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:16 pm
Name: Haruko
Edcuation: I have formally studyed Japanese for two years and went to Japan on a 3 month exchange.
Other: I don't particularly want to be a teacher with lessons etc. But I will be happy to help with any questions anyone has. I'm excellent with partical usage and vocabulary. Also Slang...I know alot of Kysuhu slang!  

_x_haruko-chan_x_

Kumiko-Misaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:16 pm
Supa Sta66. I am taking some online basic courses. Will be takking more advance lessons next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:03 pm
3rd year high school student i have a working knowledge. but i might not be as good as others. i wouldnt mind helping people.  

Dragonmaster Draco

Leonhart118

5,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:01 pm
why not. ill give it a shot. not to knowledgable but i know katakana pretty well so i can help with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:47 am
Hiya, here's my information:
Gongkat, 8th year of Japanese (it's one of my majors in college). Japanese Language and Culture experience from living/studying abroad. So I can teach.

IRL I actually have taught middle school students Japanese, as well as how to draw manga... sweatdrop  

gongkat

Unmei Nashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:13 pm
Unmei Nashi - Five Years of Japanese(and counting!)

The Japanese Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff