Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tarimu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:23 pm
I had signed up for Japanese Virtual High School, but they canceled it due to there not being enough teachers. I'm so upset over it...I really wanted to learn. Ah well, till college then. = =;

I'm not sure if this is right, but I heard there is a saying in Japanese that goes something like, "It feels like 100 years since I've seen you." It is used when you haven't seen someone in a long time. Does anyone know how it goes?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:19 pm
Uhm.....i dont know how to say the one exactly you are thinking of....but will this work?

Ohisashiburi desu ne.

or

Shibaraku-buri desu ne.

BOth mean "It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

Sorry i could not help with your other phrase  

Yoko_Sakiko

Ferocious Doll

dell in the house

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:39 pm
Hi  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:50 pm
Oh, I'm sorry. That must suck. My high school has Japanese, as well as German, Spanish, French, Chinese and Arabic. We also have kendo,and judo. Its really kewl. If you lived in Florida, I would tell you to move to my school >.< Its a military school though. And I have no clue about the phrase you were looking for.  

Kawii_Tenshi

-Evan Everwood-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Blasphemy! D:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:07 pm
sorry i dont know im only in my second semesterofjapanese in school and i suck . i joined this guild to get help not give it the only reason im replying is so i dont get kicked out of the guilded sorry i cant be any help. bu you know you could try and get your school to get more japanese teachers. im nmot sure how a petition or something.  

benevolence dragon

2,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

benevolence dragon

2,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 pm
benevolence dragon
sorry i dont know im only in my second semesterofjapanese in school and i suck . i joined this guild to get help not give it the only reason im replying is so i dont get kicked out of the guilded sorry i cant be any help. bu you know you could try and get your school to get more japanese teachers. im nmot sure how a petition or something.

oh, and the whole gettin rid of japanese is bull  
The Japanese Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff