A bit obsessed, ne? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dallykate
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:44 pm
Today I was looking through pics on my computer when I realized... I have more pictures of Sorata (and Sorashi in general) than any normal person should have. redface gonk heart

So... are any of you obsessed with a certain character, series, etc. to the point where even YOU think it's nuts?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:46 pm
i admit it i am a subaru sumeragi fan and i cant help it he is such a dream boat i love his hair his eyes and i love the shirtless pic of him that i have giggle  

Moonlight_Shadow12

nosebiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:54 pm
^___^;; Yeah... I like Subaru too... To the point that I named a betta fish after him... >_< And then sobbed a bunch when he died. That was painful. This is why you should never

1) get obsessed with characters

2) name short living animals after them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:47 pm
I love "Suburu's"................ xd Because Subaru is not a car, ladies.... and gentlemen.

I use to chill in an old Suburu one time. Just because it was a Suburu. : D

I wanted that plushie. crying But I had to take Arashi... because I wasn't cosplaying as Subaru-san...

Let's see... though.. really obsessed? Yeah. But I don't think I could explain it without seriously embaressing myself. o_O; To a very small extent.

So let's think of something else instead. Uuuuum..... I've made two websites dedicated to CLAMP. Spent hours finding pictures to put in my Tokyo Babylon/Magic Knights Rayeart gallery. Hours uploading the big filed pictures when my computer was a 56k. *oh yeah. x__X;*

Trying to figure out thumbnails. xd Ha. Ha. Ha. I have tons of CLAMP pictures, so much that my computer ran out of space, so I had them burned to CD's... o_O; Yup.  

Fyrsiel

Orihara Lily

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:21 am
my clamp folder has a kazzilion pictures and they're all not named properly XD I suck...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:43 am
I love syaoran. I have a few pictures of him in my computer. Then I've got pictures of him in my binder. Heh. I am obsessed.. and proud of it.

Although I don't go screaming that everywhere and claming him as mine. Expect for when I can for fun in a "claiming" community.  

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

~0The Sweet Seducer0~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:31 pm
i...love....i am in love with eriol !!!...from cardcaptors redface .... whee blaugh love him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:30 pm
Kamui, Syaoran, Sakura....lol  

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:34 pm
i have another confession i am a major big fan of the clamp school detectives they are such dolls giggle i just cant help it and they are even hotter in X/1999  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:59 pm
xd I've had.... dreams... ninja

I got Subaru's autograph in one of them! xd xd xd

Hokuto-chan didn't give me her's though.... ;__;

ninja

I had a hilarious dream where I actually was Subaru. xd Short black hair and in the white robes he wares when practicing Omnyoujitsu.

Oh man it was so funny. xd Sei and Hokuto-chan were there, and this spirit thing showed up and Hokuto-chan's like "AH! SUBARU! USE A SPELL ON IT!"

So I clapped my hands together and suddenly realized... I DON'T KNOW ANY OF HIS SPELLS! xd *AAAAAAAAAH OMG'S* *PANIC*

So I just shouted

".... Uh..... er.... OM............. Frawagat asfsld fjs;dkjfas; dlfka;dslkfj asd;f!!!!!!!"

xd And holy shyte I don't think it worked. We all had to run away.....

Um.... I make a sucky Subaru when practicing Omnyoujitsu?  

Fyrsiel

[Kibou]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:47 pm
....I have about every manga picture of CCS that are avaliable on the net. Still looking out for new additions for my collection of 2 years. sweatdrop

Tsubasa, I have about....well, all the pics that are coloured, special, etc. =\ Unorganized, though.

Of the CLAM.JAM.FLY album, I saved all of them =]

In total, I have like, 2000+ CLAMP pics. =\ CCS+Chobits = 1000+, and Tsubasa, Holic, album, etc, = 1000+/-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:38 pm
Most of the guys from CLAMP are hot, it's had to pick just one fav. But I really love Kakyou from X So pretty...  

KowaiShoujo

Draconix_00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:19 am
I used to have way too many CCS pictures, but then my computer had to be restarted and I lost them all. I could never rebuild my empire again crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 am
I'd have to say that I'm always obsessed about characters in general when I really like them... but I have this thing for Seishiro..... sweatdrop I'm even doing a speech on him in my speech class sweatdrop .... if that's not bad... I'd like to know what is.  

Subaru-kun Sumeragi

Chibi_Xandra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:21 pm
Um... would staring at Subaru-kun's signature for two days count as obssessed?...

Anyway, I think I can safely say I'm obssessed just because of my picture archive. I won't say I have too many pictures, no. There can never be too many pictures. But, I have doubles of almost every picture because A) I didn't realize I had it already so I saved it twice, and I don't delete one because I can't stand the thought of deleting CLAMP's beautiful artwork and B) I knew I had it already, but I saved it again because it's a different size, shade, shape, etc... yeah, I'm just kind of taking up space on the computer...

Not to mention that it can take me full days to read a single Love Hina or Hellsing manga but Legal Drug and xxx HoLic go by in 30 min-1 hr.  
Character Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff