Reply Creative Crossroads
Avatars: What does yours say about you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphic Cadaver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:50 pm
Ok, I don't know if this has been done already but I'll take my chances.

What I would like to know is, when you create and change your avatars, what reason do you change them for and also, what inspires the look of your new avatar, if anything? Do you base your avatars on something you like or do you put alot of thought into them? Do you want them to make a statement about your personality, or do you want it to be something you're not? Is it something you threw together for grunts and giggles?

Discuss these points and any other reasons or inspirations you may have for your avatar loking how it does.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:08 pm
Because I think they look cool.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

GreenSouthpaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:27 pm
Right now... that I love my music. I don't play it, but... this particular avatar has a style reminiscent of mine, I suppose, although I'm never anywhere near matching that well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Mine just revolve around items that I think look cool. I try to make outfits that are mostly matching, but I don't get worked up if it's not perfect.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

The Corporate Venus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:40 pm
Usually some form of ordered coordinating chaos.
Order. But in a twisted creation.
<3
Its how I like to live in my own fashion styles.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:00 pm
Personally, I get a theme in my head and take quite a while building my avatar so it fits that theme. But sometimes i just put a silly avatar together  

Seraphic Cadaver

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:11 pm
Mine's just any random stuff I feel looks good, but I like to mainly concentrate on red and black stuff <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:23 pm
I guess I want mine to look serious. It rarely changes, but I remove/add the wraith cloak whenever I feel like it. I'm not sure what the mood trigger is in that situation, but it's definitely dependent on what I'm feeling at the time. Otherwise, I never change my avatar based on my emotions.

The claws, wings and tail are all there in attempts to look less human. I've always had more interest in the supernatural. I like the wraith cloak because it obscures the face, and it's not a commonly used item.

K0m0d0

sephiroth030

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:34 pm
it reflects the way I feel * gives evil stare to everyone*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:37 pm
Mine right now says I wanna score some points.

*jumps up in the air and bashes his head on a floating block*

"K.O."  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 pm
My avatar usually has some sort of theme that I like, and reflects something that I would like to wear if possible. If you remember the last avatar I had, with the black elegant satin coat, guitar, rockstar pants, and button down fauna boots, that's a look that I would love to actually wear someday.

I also like my avatars to look somewhat serious. I don't do 'joke' avatars so much anymore since I now have a lot of cool donation items.

Right now, I just want a cool angelic look, since you don't see the angelic items used a lot together.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:01 pm
Mine says I like items worth a lot of gold. Thats it.  

God-The-RapistV2.0

Kurai-Netsu

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:09 pm
When I create an avatar, it is almost always an idealized version of myself.
The avatar wears clothes that are like what I wear or stuff that I would wear if I could afford and find such clothes.
I add things like red eyes and pointed ears (haven't gotten the pointy ears here yet) in order to look vampiric/demonic.
I've always identified with predators and my dark personality leads my idealized forms to be such.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:17 pm
That I'm the devil and all should fear me and skirts are just comfortable.  

StincerRobot

In Circus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:09 pm
User Image
I created this avatar on Tektek trying to fill it with pastel colors, because I was tired of my avi being dark and demonic.
User Image

Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces