88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
no
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Vox_Strauss

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:00 pm
I wanna know, because I heard the band broke up. Then again I also heard they're still a group.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:39 pm
They are still going to tour. They were on a hiatus, but I think it ended. And now they're writing a new album.  

Slipknotdemon666
Crew

Vox_Strauss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:54 pm
Yes!! Hella wicked cool. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:24 pm
Maggot Mummy
SLIPKNOT Likely To Tour Before New Album Is Out

LAUNCH reported that SLIPKNOT drummer Joey Jordison recently offered up a tentative timeline for the recording of the band's fourth major label album, saying that the group would begin writing in October and get into the studio by January of 2008, with the CD likely to arrive in the spring.

Jordison then told Launch that SLIPKNOT will most likely return to the road even before the disc is out.
"We'll probably start touring a month or so before the album comes out, kind of the same way we did the Jagermeister Tour before 'Vol. 3' came out," he said.
"So we'll do something like that as well and we're looking at right now doing some European festivals next year, but nothing's in stone yet.

You know, there's still some things to be worked out,
but the main thing is, you know, the fans should know that there will be another SLIPKNOT record."

Thank you Maggot Mummy

On April 19, 2007, the band's website posted a news article stating that a new Slipknot album "will surface in 2008." Jordison explained in a recent Kerrang! Magazine interview that this album would be the heaviest they've ever made and recording shall commence in January 2008

Mischief Mike

KrisDemonT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:42 pm
Sweet  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:39 pm
Yeah i read about it on wikipedia they're suppose 2 come out wit another album in spring
If so i cant wait  

Deathbringer1991

KrisDemonT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:03 am
They are making a new album.. Heard it off 97.9 CPR  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:01 pm
i hope they are bc i cant wait to her theyr new wicked sick songs 3nodding heart  

bmxslipknotdrummer

death_by_idiocy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:12 pm
The new album comes out in August.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:58 pm
cant wait for new album XD  

kittyismyfriend

SlipKnoT Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers