Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
Voice actors Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nosebiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:11 am
So, who do you think does the best job of portraying a character in a CLAMP anime?

I thought Miki Itou as Hokuto, Juunichi Suwabe as Fuuma, Megumi Ogata as Yukito and Seki Tomokazu as Touya were really good...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:52 pm
I thopught the american actor for Subaru in X, (I don't know his name. gonk ) did an excellent job. He had the deep, dark voice that sounded broken. Not like his voice broke on an odd pitch though. Like someone who's heart was broken, like his was when his sister was killed.  

Shihazriah

non642

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:01 pm
I like the voice actor for Li in the English CCS

I also like the voice actress who does Chii in Japanese  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:54 pm
Um...... *thinks* ... Kamui's voice in the X TV series kicked a**....

and..... Hokuto-chan's voice in Tokyo Babylon was pretty fitting....

*shrugs* xd Voice actor names + Me = wtfbbq;;;;  

Fyrsiel

[Kibou]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:04 pm
Kero's Japanese voice actor was pretty good. =] Tamayo's was good too.

Icchan rawked in Japanese, and Chii's voice was ok. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:20 pm
Syaoran's Japanese voice. Even if it was done by a women, Kumai Motoko, she did a wonderful job. ^^

She also does the voice of Sumomo in Chobits. ^__^

And in X.. although I haven't seen the series.. Nataku/Kazuki
and Tsutomu.  

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

nosebiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:45 pm
Chelzbell
Syaoran's Japanese voice. Even if it was done by a women, Kumai Motoko, she did a wonderful job. ^^

She also does the voice of Sumomo in Chobits. ^__^

And in X.. although I haven't seen the series.. Nataku/Kazuki
and Tsutomu.

You got that right! I was just thinking that Syaoran's voice actress was awesome... She did a GREAT job playing a boy..! O.O I need to see Chobits  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:06 pm
Seki-sama did a wonderful job as Touya. Yukito's voice was a woman also, she did the voice for Haruka from Sailor Moon. Hisakawa Aya was Kero's seiyuu, she did Sailor Mercury's voice. I believe Seki did Shinbo's voice also (from Chobits) Wonder when Koyasu will have a part in CLAMP's anime. He has a sexy voice.  

KowaiShoujo

nosebiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:36 am
KowaiShoujo
Seki-sama did a wonderful job as Touya. Yukito's voice was a woman also, she did the voice for Haruka from Sailor Moon. Hisakawa Aya was Kero's seiyuu, she did Sailor Mercury's voice. I believe Seki did Shinbo's voice also (from Chobits) Wonder when Koyasu will have a part in CLAMP's anime. He has a sexy voice.

Actually he HAS had a part in CLAMP's anime... ^_^ He did the voice Sakurazuka Seishirou in the Tokyo Babylon OVAs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:10 pm
Sweet, now I have to go watch it : )  

KowaiShoujo

Clowmistress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:06 pm
I enjoyed Hisakawa Aya as Kero. She also plays Hinoto in X TV ^_^ Kumai Motoko as Syaoran and Sumomo was awesome, and so was Seki Tomokazu as Touya, Ogata and Shinbo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:46 pm
I like Kamui's voice actor in the anime version of X, Kenichi Suzumura, but then again I just really like that voice actor.  

Shadow Wolfwind

kari-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:36 am
Mitsuaki Madono as Sorata was uber awesomeness! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:58 am
I really liked Sakura-chan's seiyuu in CCS--Tange Sakura I believe is her name biggrin I thought her voice was super cute just like Sakura-chan's personality!

I also liked Hoshi Souichirou as Ohjirou Mihara from Angelic Layer--in general, Souichirou-san's voice is really awesome...and he's quite a good singer as well blaugh
I was excited when I found out he did Ohjirou's voice--and even more excited when I heard him do his voice! I think his voice was rather perfect for Ohjirou--I can't seem to see anyone else be Ohjirou's seiyuu xd  

Mikanne
Crew

Starlit-Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:35 pm
Who ever played the voice actor for Fai and Kurogane in the Tsubasa Anime were great. They were just as I pictured them.  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff