Reply L Yaoi and Shounen ai
Worst (L) Yaoi Pairings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:03 pm
Well, y'know, I don't really support yaoi, but I figured that since it's my guild I should contribute a wiiiiitttleeee bit. So here it is!
WORST PAIRINGS!
The people L should never been paired with but probably have.
Matsuda. What the ********? L would definitely be seme in this one, there's no doubt about that. But really... I love Matsuda, don't get me wrong, and if I didn't love L, this guild would not be here right now. I just don't think they should be together.
EVER.

Watari. gonk Okay, I can see the whole trust thing going on there, Watari seems to be the only person who truly gives a s**t about L. But hello?! THE AGE DIFFERENCE! eek I... don't think L's into old men. Don't get me wrong, Watari is a pretty kick-a** old man, but... X_X

Soichiro Yagami. xd One, he's married. Two, he's got two children (one of them being L's nemesis, Kira, whether Soichiro knows it or not). Three, once again, the age difference - not as big a deal in this one as it was with Watark, but the element is still there. Besides, they just don't seem compatible - at all.

Don't misinterpret this -.- I don't care if you post these pairings. This thread is solely for the discussion of the pairings that should have never been.

(Personally, I think LightxL fits in this category as well. But I won't go into that for fear of being attacked and having my house toilet papered. xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:32 pm
If you believe that opposites attract then LxLight probably wouldn't work for you. It's almost hilarious/sad how they both are always "I knew he'd say/think that".

I would say that L would never be compatible in the romantic light with anyone we know from Wammy's Orphanage, except maybe B from the novel.

I don't see how most pairings can work without one character going at least slightly OOC. Unless it is written very well, in a convincing way, I will always see certain pairings as OOC no matter what fandom, unless it's true to the story of course.  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ScottyQuick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:45 pm
L/Matsuda is my favorite pairing because I think L would be good with someone sensible, fun, normal. Someone to go on sugar runs with, but wouldn't forget to pay the bills.

Hmmm ... L/Raye, mostly because I hate hate cheating, especially since L and Naomi are, well, not friends, but they trust each other, and yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
(Personally, I think LightxL fits in this category as well. But I won't go into that for fear of being attacked and having my house toilet papered. xD)
    Thank you, someone who agrees that that pairing isn't all that good. Sure, Light is very handsome, but still, L is his mortal enemy. I can't see any romantic anything popping up between enemies. And I like the romantic stuff, so no LightL for me.

My WTF pairing is Mello and Soichiro Yagami. o_o That is just... no. Please, get those pictures out of my head. D:

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:15 pm
L Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
    Thank you, someone who agrees that that pairing isn't all that good. Sure, Light is very handsome, but still, L is his mortal enemy. I can't see any romantic anything popping up between enemies. And I like the romantic stuff, so no LightL for me.

My WTF pairing is Mello and Soichiro Yagami. o_o That is just... no. Please, get those pictures out of my head. D:

biggrin I'm not the only one!

And yeah, Mello and Yagami are... WTF? Especially since Soichiro Yagami's dead xd

(LOL, I saw that I'd been quoted on saying something bad about LightxL and I thought I was about to get majorly bitched at xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:31 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite

biggrin I'm not the only one!

And yeah, Mello and Yagami are... WTF? Especially since Soichiro Yagami's dead xd

(LOL, I saw that I'd been quoted on saying something bad about LightxL and I thought I was about to get majorly bitched at xp )
    Aw, don't worry, I don't flame people if they have different interests than me. Xp (Well if someone starts saying untrue stuff about Misa, I start ranting and all, but I'm just stating facts.) I'll read fics or doujin with them in it as a couple, but really it just doesn't strike my fancy.

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Uruha no Waifu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:18 pm
melloxsouchirou= burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:20 pm
and don't forget about raitoxwatari.

that also equals burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Uruha no Waifu

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:34 pm
These are supposed to be about L, people. D;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 am
stare Whatever. Watari x L does give me the chills though. Has anyone seen that video by GDD with Watari in it? I'd link to it but its just.... eek  

hatlesschild

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:58 am
Jade the Hatless
stare Whatever. Watari x L does give me the chills though. Has anyone seen that video by GDD with Watari in it? I'd link to it but its just.... eek

Wait, what? Link, please. I'm sure I'll regret asking later... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:25 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Jade the Hatless

It's not even Watari x L (more L x Light) but it's pretty disturbing...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/204491

It has sound too!  

hatlesschild

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:14 pm
oh GOD that was disturbing... o.o'''
I saw that before... poor L... traumatized for life...
he won't remember what Raito would do to him tonight...
cause...well... o.o''''''''''

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:42 pm
XDD
I'm sorry.
But that was funny.
I cracked up when Watari started dancing and turned it off.
Lol...I have a wierd sense of humor.  

SCP-511

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:43 pm
Jade the Hatless
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Jade the Hatless

It's not even Watari x L (more L x Light) but it's pretty disturbing...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/204491

It has sound too!
    I don't even have to click the link and I know you're talking about GoDevilDante. Everyone likes her stuff, but really it's not all that awesome and super... I like that L is Tired of Walking flash though. XD

L Yaoi and Shounen ai

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff