Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

llRainell

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:34 pm
Josephine Falnor
Hooray for boredom! rolleyes

On another note, is anyone else here distraught over the fact that they couldn't go see L: change the WorLd? Also, any word on the dvd release? I'm still waiting to hear on that...

I didn't get to see it either! >.< My friend got to though, she said it was amazing! *jumps up in down with excitment*  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:50 pm
Hey guy, I was just wondering if it was worth buying the zOMG! Action Box 2. I was planning on buying it because I already got the 1st one and it was pretty good. If anyone knows what is in it and if it is worth it, please add a comment on my profile because I doubt I will check back here. Thanks guys!  

TheAc30fSpades

Special Agent Odd

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:38 pm
Aqua Rayne-San
Josephine Falnor
Hooray for boredom! rolleyes

On another note, is anyone else here distraught over the fact that they couldn't go see L: change the WorLd? Also, any word on the dvd release? I'm still waiting to hear on that...

I didn't get to see it either! >.< My friend got to though, she said it was amazing! *jumps up in down with excitment*

{{{I saw it. It's great, I must say. My all-time favorite movie as of when I saw it. Heheh. I want to get it on DVD, but I don't know where it would be available... Maybe f.y.e.... Any suggestions?}}}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm
Internet?  

Hakumei Fujitaki

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm
What I have to say is slightly Death Note related... lol
(sorry if I just seem to be cluttering the chat... sweatdrop )

I was watching Boys Over Flowers anime, English dubbed, the original having been made in 1997, and there's this character named Kazuya.

Kazuya's super hyper and bouncy, but his English voice creeped me out for some reason. Whenever he laughed or whined or cried I was getting the chills. I actually like his character but it was the voice...

So I decided to research. Kazuya's English voice is Brad Swaile - the voice of Light Yagami!!! No wonder I was so freaked out! If you heard Light laugh or cry or whine you'd start getting creeped out too!

lol And that was my day today. Getting creeped out by Brad Swaile's voice. xd  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces