Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
the RP game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's FUN!
  Yeppers!
View Results

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:46 pm
RP Game--------

okay...so I've no clue if there was ever a game like this...but I got kind of bored waiting for Rps...so I thought of this idea and I thought it would be fun. The RP game is:

--the person above you tells you to Rp a character saying something like this.....Pirate overseas.

-With that you have to make up a character who is a Pirate and is oversea and you have to describe the environment surrounding you and the talk about your character.

--Also I think it's a way to help you develop character and get to read different styles of Rpers in this guild.

--Also a challenge to make you think and use details.

--RULES:
1.) Try to be at least semi-literate
2.) Minimium of 3 paragraphs (each paragraph should contain at least 3 sentences.)
3.) PLease keep everything pg-13
4.) No ** or First person.
5.) Every post has to be in THIRD PERSON
6.) Lastly...Have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:09 pm
For Example: A spy about to face "truth spells" (a drink that makes a person less conscious and so they tend to tell the truth to whatever they are asked.)

Ellen sat across the table from a big man named Ted. Ted was probably around the age of her grandfather, which said alot. His face was a soft red, perhaps from having to cope within such a hot room. Sweat drizzled down his face. Ellen could tell that he wasn't about to start off with a joke or two, just what most interrogators would do to make one more comfortable in a hot room with an old man, who was in favor of the late king.

In front of them, was two cups, filled with a clear liquid. Probably water, or that was what they all wanted you to think it was, before they interrogate you. As if he was in a hurry, Ted said, "Relax and have a drink. You must be thirsty from scrubbing the floor all day." Ellen smiled and nodded, not daring to look at the old man's eyes. For she was a slave and slaves didn't look at their master or their master's equal in the eyes.

"What would you like with a mere scrubbing girl like me?" she asked after taking a sip of the drink. Very well prepare, if she had to say so herself. This drink had no bitter or sweet taste. It taste just like water, even still, she still couldn't be sure that it wasn't a "truth" spell drinking. While she gave time for the man to reply, she repeated over in her head. I'm a scrubbing slave, working at the Inn. I'm a scrubbing slave, working at the Inn. I'm a scrubbing slave, working at the Inn. Her real identity couldn't be found out or else she'd have to die without saying good bye to her family who were back at home. Her mother, her father--who thank goodness had taught her all the spy skills she was now using to keep her alive in this very different country.

Now someone else try!

----an assassin being force to pick between: His honor: job or killed the person(lover) he was assign to kill.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:39 pm
I guess no one wants to play.... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:41 pm
ILL PLAY!!!!!!!!!...but i have no idea what to do... sweatdrop  

jadeitegodess

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:56 am
lilipepper
For Example: A spy about to face "truth spells" (a drink that makes a person less conscious and so they tend to tell the truth to whatever they are asked.)

Ellen sat across the table from a big man named Ted. Ted was probably around the age of her grandfather, which said alot. His face was a soft red, perhaps from having to cope within such a hot room. Sweat drizzled down his face. Ellen could tell that he wasn't about to start off with a joke or two, just what most interrogators would do to make one more comfortable in a hot room with an old man, who was in favor of the late king.

In front of them, was two cups, filled with a clear liquid. Probably water, or that was what they all wanted you to think it was, before they interrogate you. As if he was in a hurry, Ted said, "Relax and have a drink. You must be thirsty from scrubbing the floor all day." Ellen smiled and nodded, not daring to look at the old man's eyes. For she was a slave and slaves didn't look at their master or their master's equal in the eyes.

"What would you like with a mere scrubbing girl like me?" she asked after taking a sip of the drink. Very well prepare, if she had to say so herself. This drink had no bitter or sweet taste. It taste just like water, even still, she still couldn't be sure that it wasn't a "truth" spell drinking. While she gave time for the man to reply, she repeated over in her head. I'm a scrubbing slave, working at the Inn. I'm a scrubbing slave, working at the Inn. I'm a scrubbing slave, working at the Inn. Her real identity couldn't be found out or else she'd have to die without saying good bye to her family who were back at home. Her mother, her father--who thank goodness had taught her all the spy skills she was now using to keep her alive in this very different country.

Now someone else try!

----an assassin being force to pick between: His honor: job or killing the person(lover) he was assign to kill.

i would play, but im ment to be doing my 4 assingments... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:23 pm
lilipepper

Now someone else try!

----an assassin being force to pick between: His honor: job or killed the person(lover) he was assign to kill.

Tashi was purched on the roof about ten feet in the air. He was about 5,7 he wore a cloak covering most of his features but his dark brown eyes shimerd in the light of the moon. He was looking down at a women talking on her cellphone. She was about 5,6 almost as tall as Tashi. Her name was Genesis she had long golden hair and light blue eyes. She had a nice warm smile that would always get to Tashi. He knew her for a few months, they bumped into eachother late at night and ever seince Tashi and her had been dateing, but Tashi was an assasin he had been on many missions he realy did not want to go through, but this one however was one he actualy questiond. He had been doing his job for almost 10 years now, never has he once faild a mission, but he loved this women and this women loved him.

He had the knife in his hand ready to pounce. He thought he had his mind made up, but he heard the final sentance come out of Genesis'es mouth "mom, I am pregnant" her voice was filled with joy as Tashi's eyes widend "...Pregnant... she is carrying my kid" he said veary softly to himself "I...I cant go through with this" he said as he put the knife in the strap on his foot. He rose and turned in the oposite direction and began walking away. His eyes were closed as he hoped off the other side of the building.

well it was my first try so it wasent that good

bleh I guess I have to make a thingy now... well here goes nothin'

A demon who falls in love with a human the human knows the demon in his human form and Demon form, she wants to kill the Demon form but loves the Human form (she dosent know the Demon is the human)

Ace Of Serendipity

O.G. Noob

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:52 pm
jadeitegodess
ILL PLAY!!!!!!!!!...but i have no idea what to do... sweatdrop

All you have to do and Rp as whatever the person above you set for you. Like if you were to play this turn, you would have to Rp as:

A demon who falls in love with a human the human knows the demon in his human form and Demon form, she wants to kill the Demon form but loves the Human form (she dosent know the Demon is the human)

As Oli-the robot DJ, has set up for the next person.

Come on...You CAN DO it!!

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff