Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Help/Resources
Glitch Reporting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help?
  Sure
View Results

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:41 pm
I had a glitch happen to me and a couple other people I know in where a random event would come up and even clicking it right when it popped up does not give the item and saying that you will get banned if you continue to refresh the page.

I went to the Glitches forum and read the sticky and reported it as stated (Posting a topic with a detailed description of the glitch). And I was ignored. I would like to know if there is any other way to report a glitch or anything else I could do. Because I have missed 2 and my sister missed one, etc. So I felt this should be handled before it happens too much.

Thankies. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:46 pm
This sounds like a technical problem.. Hmm..

You could try filling out a Feedback Form?

SevenTen
Almost like the Bug Report Format above, you will need to explain the bug with as much detail as possible. Please remember to submit this under the appropriate heading (or as close to appropriate as you can).

Finally, please be patient! Feedback forms typically take up to 3-5 days, or even longer, to be answered. Most likely many other people have submitted forms as well, and it takes quite awhile for admins to go through them all. In the meantime, stay calm and try to work around the problem as best as you can.

Maze

Lagai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:31 pm
You can try the "contact us" at the bar below..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:17 am
My mule got Banned for refreshing the page in the Collectibles Musem and I lost 4k when I clicked on a Giftbox flying around! That is cheap, I reported it and got my gold back[and the gift!] PM Lanzer, I did.  

Stefanopoulos

ReaperReven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:27 pm
I had a glitch happen to me were I was at a Rally and decided to race a friend. So there we were, the countdown to the begining and when we start we are racing and I notice there are no obsticles in the way and its a endless race. Finally I just stop and my friend ends up winning

Magically, Reven  
Help/Resources

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff