Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply How to generate gold without begging
big idea suggestion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luneth34

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:37 pm
now i know its the moderators jobs to weed out all the bad stuff, but i like to help out. possibly we could have a moderator who'll be online for a long time whom we can quickly pm to if we spot anything wrong.

anyways, thank you for reading this  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:16 am
we pretty much have a mod online at all times just have to check  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:20 pm
Yeah, and if you see anything that you don't like and think should be removed, you can PM a mod about it and have them check it out and move/delete it if need be. It's always nice to have some help ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:17 am
Just a thought, but I think there's a mod for every sub-forum is there not? Please don't take my word for it, but I think that is the case. If it isn't, apologies in advance.  

Black Hale

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:54 pm
HalesABlack
Just a thought, but I think there's a mod for every sub-forum is there not? Please don't take my word for it, but I think that is the case. If it isn't, apologies in advance.

Maybe not...but it isn't a bad idea. If they aren't already, it may help them to have so many sub forums each, to watch each day.
But the real help, comes from the members. It must help them a lot to have our eyes open and looking around for them.  
How to generate gold without begging

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games