Reply Episode Discussion
3x22/23 Through The Looking Glass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince of Apologies

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:45 pm
I'm pretty sure that Dominic isn't coming back.

I thought that the producers said he was gone for good.

Also, he couldn't have escaped because I think they only had two scuba suits and Mikhail took one.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:04 pm
After what's his face blew up the underground and Charlie supposedly died. Once the whole room was flooded it looked like he could easily try to get through the window of the door that had been broken by the grenade explosion, no pressure would of been holding him back once the whole room was filled with water. He should've tried saving himself.

John probably did the right thing by killing Naomi, he normally does things for a reason and they turn up being right. Why can people never explain stuff? John should've just told Jack why he shouldn't answer the phone instead of leaving him hanging. They're going to definently regret it now and Ben was probably not lieing.

There's a season or two left right? So something MUST go bad.  

Bullet Point

-PaleontologicalNonsense-

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:12 pm
I'd be wary if I were you...
I know someone has probalby already said this, but-
Hasn't anyone considered that the funeral is for Ben?
Like when Jakc met Kate at the airport I remmber them saying:
Jack: "Don't you wanna go to his funeral?"
Kate: "Why wouldI wnat to go to his funeral?
(or soemthing along those lines)
and at the funeral parlor the
guy said: "Family or freind?"
Jack: "Neither."

So it just makes sense to me that it's Ben that's dead. :3 I know Jack said he was going to kill him, but Saying something doesn't mean he's going to do it.

And CHARLIE DIED. NOOOOOOOOO.
;_; there goes the coolest midget druggie ever.

...Becuase you might be on the next page of my little black book...

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:37 pm
I just totally remembered this. The producers or whatever said in the answers for lost that played before the episode said that if everyone lef the island then the show would end....so I don't think anyone gets off the island. I think that's what they want everyone to think. I think Jack realizes what's going to happen and hangs up on the man on the other side.  

alyhs

Lot Lizard

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:51 pm
Cat~Grim~Reaper
I'd be wary if I were you...
I know someone has probalby already said this, but-
Hasn't anyone considered that the funeral is for Ben?
Like when Jakc met Kate at the airport I remmber them saying:
Jack: "Don't you wanna go to his funeral?"
Kate: "Why wouldI wnat to go to his funeral?
(or soemthing along those lines)
and at the funeral parlor the
guy said: "Family or freind?"
Jack: "Neither."

So it just makes sense to me that it's Ben that's dead. :3 I know Jack said he was going to kill him, but Saying something doesn't mean he's going to do it.

And CHARLIE DIED. NOOOOOOOOO.
;_; there goes the coolest midget druggie ever.

...Becuase you might be on the next page of my little black book...

Yeah, I said the Ben thing. Last post on page 3. wink The only other thing I said about Ben being in the coffin was that in read in EW that in the finale it said Charlie and Ben could possibly die and that would show Ben isn't dead yet, but he will be.... So I'm pretty damn sure it's Ben.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:50 pm
I got to watch it yesterday, FINALLY. I LOVE Karl. But I cried... I cried when Charlie died. :[

Hurley's such a hero. xd I love him!

But I didn't get the end... With Kate & Jack. Didn't he say "We have to go back to the island"? EXPLAIN!

rawrjennamonster

The First Seraphor

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoever the funeral was for, their name was Jo-- -antham.
      Who would have a reason for changing their name? What reason would Ben have for changing his name?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:08 pm
Okay, here's my ideas / thoughts. I wanna highlight it!!!

My thoughts:

The funeral:
Ben's funeral. I don't think it's Sawyer. I think Jack would say he's Sawyer's friend. Maybe.
"Family or friend?"
"neither."
Go Jacky!
Charlie & Claire:
Charlie... :'[ no more Charlie! That's depressing. He's such a good guy. "Not Penny's boat," was quite a good idea. Poor Claire. :'[ I love Turnip-head. He's so adorable :] I wish he was Charlie's. But what ever happened to Claire being sick? They never talked about that really after the one episode...

Hurley:
Hurley saved the day, wooo!!! He's so awesome. Who would'a thought that he'd drive that car! He's amazing. And NO Sawyer, he DID NOT get in the way. :]

Karl, Alex, the French Chick and Ben:
I love Karl. He's awesome even with that biggish-kinda-plump nose of his.
French Chick & Alex reunited! Yay! It wasn't quite the reunion I was expecting... They were just kind of like "That's your mother," and then a "Oh. Okay," from Alex. They didn't even hug! But Ben, Ben was weird. I'm glad Jack beat him up. He deserved it. But he DID seem really worried about Naomi's call. I agree, it might just be DHARMA trying to come back! That's a good theory, guys!

Ben's a liar, so his name might have been Jo-- -antham. Maybe he and his dad changed it before the island? I don't know.

The future:
That's a twist. It's amazing! I think I get it now! It HAS to be the future! Kate && Jack...weird. More thoughts?

And finally, Naomi:

Naomi... What a whore. I think she is so totally rude! She's so tricky... I don't like her. I'm glad Locke shot her. She looked like a monkey too!

rawrjennamonster

kool ken

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:52 pm
Okay, just thinking out loud:

Michael moves to L.A. and changes his name to Jo-- -antham.
Walt doesn't go to the funeral because he's as pissed at him as everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:48 pm
KARABEAST tis sad because:
a. CHARLIE DIED
b. LOST ISN'T ON UNTIL LIKE JANUARY
c. THIRD SEASON TIS OVER!

Explanations:
a. OMFG! Charile was my first Lost crush and I love him to death! But he was number three on my crush list. I have a replica of his Driveshaft ring and now I wear it around my neck. gonk I miss him already.
b. So Lost will no long be doing thier normal hiatius. Now by normal I mean like 8 episodes in September to November and then the rest in May and what not. Instead what they will be doing is all of them at once. And my guess is that they're doing it towards the end of the TV seasons. So that means we have to wait longer for the fourth season of Lost. Now my sources could be wrong. But whatever.
c. It's over, I have nothing worth watching anymore. Sigh.  

KARABEAST

alyhs

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:49 pm
I totally agree with Karabeast....there's nothing to look forward anymore every wednesday....this makes me very sad. crying I need something to look forward to? What else is there.....OH! That new show Traveler! whee Has anyone seen the pilot for that!? You can watch it on abc.com if you didn't....it looks so good! But not better than lost. Nothing can pass that. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:39 pm
    Traveler didn't appeal to me through the previews for it.

I'll be snugglin' up close to my DVD sets of seasons 1 & 2 for the long, Lost-less months ahead....

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Dan Kusakabe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:35 am
Responding to those of you who said that Charlie could have escaped through the window or survived somehow...yes, this is very plausible and possible, I won't deny that. However, the whole point of his death is that he WANTED to die and CHOSE to die. He knew that if he didn't, Claire and Aaron wouldn't be rescued. Remember in the episode Catch-22, Desmond said his visions were like a jigsaw puzzle: if you change a single piece, it would change the whole picture. Therefore, Charlie's death was the "piece" and Claire/Aaron rescue was the "picture." He died knowing that he was a hero.

This episode was simply amazing! That was the best twist of any show that I've seen. Ever. And I really like the idea of the "flashforward." Think about it: we know that the show only has three more seasons of sixteen episodes each. We know that they get off the island and need to go back. Season four will be about Naomi's boat/people and rescue. Season five probably about life off the island. Season six, returning to the island and finishing what needed to be done. That would be a nice little way to wrap things up, no? The flashforwards are like a chapter in the lives of the Losties that needs to be told, but at the same time it doesn't necessarily mean it marks the end of their journey.  
Episode Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff