Captain

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:04 am
Hiya

Last weekend I bought myself a Nintendo DS and along with it I bought The Sims 2 and Nintendogs (the Chiwawa one)

One of the missions on The Sims was to find this pyramid in the desert, I did so and then this mummy popped out, he's called Horus Menhoset IX. I had to dig up his sarcophagus and put it in my room (I have a sarcophagus in my room!!!).

Also I had to destroy this idol in this ... sacred room thing ... and now it's been replaced with a Yinepu (Anubis) like statue ... or maybe Set, I'll check again later. I have to feed it this fruit everyday. In a way I am giving offerings to the Gods virtually ... works for me xd

Had to share that with you all whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:22 pm
haha thats neat. makes me wish i still had my ds crying  

Ubat

Spirit Archer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:42 pm
Wow. xD I have no reason to buy the Sims 2 for my DS, since I play it on the PS 2 and have almost all the expansion backs for my computer (I'm a Sims nut). I guess I'll take a whack at that when I have extra money. I want an Anubis! xD

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:30 pm
LOL, wow. I don't have Sims 2 for DS yet, but I do have Nintendogs. I have a brown-and-white cavalier named Elena, a black-and-white cavalier named Lucrecia, and a grey husky named Yazoo. (Final Fantasy VII, anyone?) They're so adorable whee It's funny when I have the sound on and they bark and my real-life dogs are in the room...my dogs start looking around for whoever was barking xd

Hmm...maybe I'll get Sims 2 the next time I have the urge to go game shopping. 3nodding  

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

Judy_Boka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:10 pm
Sims you think there smart then you find out that there really dumb. Thats what makes me hate them so much. So far I've only thought of torucring my poor sims becuse they wont push in the chair then they complain about it being in the way later. I end up yelling "push in the damn chair". It's amusing for the rest of the house to hear though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:10 am
Judy_Boka
Sims you think there smart then you find out that there really dumb. Thats what makes me hate them so much. So far I've only thought of torucring my poor sims becuse they wont push in the chair then they complain about it being in the way later. I end up yelling "push in the damn chair". It's amusing for the rest of the house to hear though.
On the Sims 2 on the PC they are alot more intelligent, when they need something, like the toilet, they will go, they will not wait for your command. It can get annoying otherwise. On the DS 'free will' is off.  

Rennie`
Captain

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Miscellaneous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers