Changes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Seinu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:40 pm
I'm going to start making some forum changes in a moment. I believe I shall be taking two of the bookshelves away, since fanfiction and stories aren't as popular as the poetry is.... ^^; So you can look forward to two new forums!!!

For the moment I cannot do too much, so I figured I'd just start by clearing out the two forums (stories will NOT be deleted... Only moved to their original places...) and soon enough you can look forward to a forum specifically designed for contests... (yes, prizes WILL be handed out for winners) and also a forum for those who would like to have their work critiqued... Those will be soon to come. I will be cleaning the place up a bit and once I have a whole night to myself (tomorrow maybe...?) I'll be messaging all members to inform them of what is to come. biggrin

The new forums, "Critique Shop" and "Gold! Silver! Bronze!" will be crew only forums until I am finished constructing them. rolleyes It may take longer than I hope because my parents are getting divorced, so it's hard for me to find time while I'm trying to avoid the house, ya know? It's no excuse, I know, but once there is peace in the house again, rest assured, I shall have this guild active once more! Until then, please bear with me and all these slow changes, thanks!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:53 pm
Sounds good yah! 3nodding  

hardkoreUSMC
Vice Captain

Waco475

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:20 am
Does this mean we can say good bye to the Late Night Archives as well?

Curses, just as I realise that I have too much time to justify staying away from Gaiaonline, they rip out the only forum where anyone reads any of my stuff. crying

Heheheh, nevermind. There'll always be a forum somewhere that I can drench with poorly-imagined sci-fi twaddle rofl

PS - sorry I haven't posted in ages, my old pc ran the risk of having heart attacks when we used the internet on it. Now I have some kind of time machine built into this new one, and the internet works fine on it.

Plus a good friend of mine signed up just as I started to go "wait, I SHOULD really be doing some kind of job right about now...".

Anyways, good to be back folks.

Waco  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:49 pm
I'm liking the idea of these new forums. I know where I'll be posting a couple of my stuff *cough*Critique Shop*cough* The Gold! Silver! Bronze! one's a good idea, it gives us a little bit of competitiveness and the chance to improve there..er...weaker bits in our writing. Well, I choose to think of it that way.

And Waco, its about time you got back on! You left me with nothing new for ages! gonk Very sad.

-Nephthys Angel  

Nephthys Angel

Ruthless Survivor

Waco475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:12 am
I'm sorry, my old pc just wasn't up to surfing the net like my NEW one is biggrin It was ok at uni because the internet connection was blindingly fast. But at home, it was very poor and that plus crumbly old pc meant very very very painful web access sad

Still not posted anything new yet though. Will do eventually, I promise smile

Waco  
The Writer's Outlet

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces