Favorite Season...
  Spring
  Summer
  Fall
  Winter
View Results

JasmineVanilla

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:55 pm
May is here now.. one of my favorite months mostly b/c my birthday is in May but also b/c I love summer.. break out the swim suits and lets go hang out at the LAKE!

Tell what your favorite time of year is and why you like it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:54 pm
~I like Winter, because I like how pretty the land looks when it's covered in snow and I look better in winter fashion than summer.  

RavenMoonKitty

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:14 pm
Spring is my favorite season. I love flowers and it's the season of new growth. The weather is warm, but not too hot yet.

I HATE winter. I do not like snow and I get cold easy.

Summer I tolerate as long as I can get inside and cool off in the middle part of the day. I venture out in the cooler evenings. smile

Fall is 2nd favorite. (well except October, since that's my birthday month) smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Tillisnut
Spring is my favorite season. I love flowers and it's the season of new growth. The weather is warm, but not too hot yet.

Summer I tolerate as long as I can get inside and cool off in the middle part of the day. I venture out in the cooler evenings. smile

Fall is 2nd favorite. (well except October, since that's my birthday month) smile

~How often do you get snow in Texas? I didn't think you get much ( except this passed year) since Texas is a warm place.  

RavenMoonKitty

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:57 pm
AnimeMoonKitty
Tillisnut

~How often do you get snow in Texas? I didn't think you get much ( except this passed year) since Texas is a warm place.

It depends on where you are in Texas how cold it gets in the winter. They get it more often up north and west of here than where I am. It nearly never snows down south in the valley.

Ice is more likely than snow where I live. Snows here about every 2 years or so on average. This year was an exception. Snow in April is unheard of.

I don't miss snow at all. I hate it. I never learned to drive in it.  
Home - All are welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games