Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
GUILD UPDATES! ~April 5, 2009~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:14 am
I've decided to make a topic about all the guild updates. This guild is making progress. See for yourself! Feel free to post in here your opinions on the latest update. Every opinion will, however, be deleted before updating again as to avoid confusion.

April 7th, 2007:

Discussion room created! This room will be used for General Discussions of your choosing. (I must remind you that the Workshop Room is to be used for Extended Discussions. This may, however, change in the future.)

Crew members are needed! I need people who will be willing to keep the Art Room and RP rooms alive. I also need a crew member to watch over the Discussion Hall. Interested? PM me!

Don't forget to add Acoustic Downfall if you would like to receive a newsletter which I am going to work hard to get out.

I did also consider making an Easter event for the guild but there are so many inactive members, it would be next to pointless.

More updates to come......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:40 am
July 4, 2007:

There have been problems with members posting in the wrong forums. Be sure to read each forum description so you know where something belongs. If I have to move your thread to a different forum, you will receive a PM and a warning. If you get three warnings, this will lead to a temporary ban from the guild. If the problem persists, you will be perma-banned. Please watch where you're posting.

Also, I'm still looking for people to draw the pictures of the rooms to be posted with the room descriptions and I'm looking for more Mods to keep each subforum up to snuff!

PM me if you're interested!  

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 pm
March 6, 2008:

That's right! A news update! There are going to be a lot of changes in the guild. the time had come where I'm going to be deleting inactive members. If you haven't posted in a while or at all, you might want to start soon because I'm going to be deleting over the next month!

Also! I thought it'd be a good idea to start a journal subforum. It'll be a place to talk about your day, week, month, year, or life. The only problem is that we don't have enough money! All members who donate 100g or more to the guild will be entered into a raffle to win a special undecided prize. The raffle drawing will be whenever the subforum is finished.

I'm still looking for subforum mods. If you're interested in being the mod of a subforum, message AcousticDownfall. You need to have been in the guild for at least 30 days and should have at least 20 posts. (Single emote or bumping posts don't count. . . and I will check into these details so don't try to test me.)

And finally, I'm looking to update the banner on the main page and the tiny one in the corner. If you have an idea for one or made one, post it in the banner forum. I'll be keeping an eye out! If your banner gets on the front page, you'll get 500g. If I use your mini banner, I'll give you 200g.

Almost forgot! I'm going to be cleaning out the main forum or dead threads. If you've got stories posted in here and only in here, get them out soon because next month will be a month for cleaning! If you do find a thread that you made long ago and is ready to be deleted, post in it to bring it to the top and title it, "Delete please!" If you don't want a thread deleted, put in the title, "Do not delete" so I know to leave it be. If I erase the "Do not delete," then assume I looked at it and know not to delete it. You'll be making things a lot easier on me if you decide to look up past threads for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 am
April 5, 2009

Wow. It's been over a YEAR!
Well, we will have no more of that!

I cleaned out the inactive members and it's time for change! This update is important, so WildWindWhisperer and I will be sending out newsletters soon! If you do not wish to receive these newsletters, message AcousticDownfall. If you DO wish to receive these newsletters but have your PMs set to "friends only" then you can add AcousticDownfall so he send them.

Also! I thought it'd be a good idea to start a journal subforum. It'll be a place to talk about your day, week, month, year, or life. Basically, it'll be like a blog. (I know a few members have already started doing this.) The only problem is that we don't have enough money! All members who donate 100g or more to the guild will be entered into a raffle to win a special undecided prize. The raffle drawing will be whenever the subforum is finished.

I'm still looking for subforum mods. If you're interested in being the mod of a subforum, message Pup in Fluff. You need to have been in the guild for at least 30 days and should have at least 20 posts. (Single emote or bumping posts don't count. . . and I will check into these details so don't try to test me.)

And finally, I'm looking to update the banner on the main page and the tiny one in the corner. If you have an idea for one or made one, post it in the banner forum. I'll be keeping an eye out! If your banner gets on the front page, you'll get 1000g. If I use your mini banner, I'll give you 500g.  

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers