Submit

CoastalLotus

Healing Mage

10,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:31 pm
What ever happend to the invisible monsters, the floating black smoke ball, the polar bear, the hillutionations(sp?), and the sea creature that had the Dahrama sign on it? It seems to me like the writers/producers have forgotten about these things and are now focusing more on Ben and the Others. What do you guys/girls think?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:36 pm
The shark with the Dharma symbol on it was kind of a blooper...

The polar bear might have been the only one left on the island, and it got shot...

And many people speculate that the invisible monster/black smoke is the hallucinations, or that they're all just manifestations of the island itself...  

Spiral Out

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:29 pm
The black smoke monster appeared just eight episodes ago. Well, obviously appeared. It was in 3x05 - Cost of Living.

The shark, actually, was a joke by the prop guys. They didn't think anyone would notice it, but anyone did. A lot.

Hey, Poley the Polar Bear appeared in 3x03 - Further Instructions! She got a bit burninated, but survived.

On hallucinations... Well, Locke went on a vision quest in 3x03. He also had a hallucination, later. And Eko had a hallucination, or possibly two, in 3x05.

So it hasn't been that long, and they haven't dropped it from season to season, at least. I think I'd call shenanigans if they all showed up every episode, or even every other episode.

Not to mention, Desmond has visions of the future, as it were. And we were reminded of it in 3x12 - Par Avion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:05 pm
Libby apeared to Micheal in 4x08 as a hallucination  

My-Beloved-Tragedy

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:55 pm
As a hallucination or a manifestation of the island?  
Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games