Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
I would like to know about your roleplays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have one?
  Yes!
  No!
  I like fudge!
View Results

Mila2delphin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:44 pm
Hi, I love roleplaying, so could you tell me about your roleplays?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:33 pm
uh well, actually, now I'm just forming one, but not yet released, but it is about fantastical things....  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

Sam Harris SDC

1,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:02 pm
My RP is in the Literate subforum...under the title of United States Marine Corp. ((A futuristic RP))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:44 am
I have 2!!!
One is under vampire, undead...
Its called Haunted House. The title explains itself

The other one is under medieveil, elves...
and its called Callarana. It's about a land that is trying to move into the future, but it's tyrannical king won't let them. so they rebel!

they both need more people. So all are welcome!!! 3nodding  

Ayer

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:17 am
I actually have three right now, two of which are going very well and one that has just started. They're all under romance, friendship and bonding....That's really the only subforum I go in sweatdrop Anywho:

1) A one on one rp about racism in the South. It's a love story between a black man and a white woman in the early 1900's. It's called "They Say Love Conquers All"

2) Another one on one that more fantastical. It's pretty basic though. A girl become priestess in troubled times and her best friend is supposed to protect her but things get messed up when they fall in love even though she is supposed to "remain pure" lol. Not to mention that an opposing army is about to strike. It's called "The Call of Darkness"

3) This one starts off with three brothers, who already have girlfriends, getting stuck by a block party on thier way to thier grandmother's funeral. They meet three girls who they take an immeadiate interest in. This is the one that just started and I don't know how it will turn out. Really, I don't know if the three will fall in love with the girls or stay true to thier current girlfriends...It's all up to the rp'ers. It's called "Unbreak My Heart"

....Yeah, that's it for now...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:55 pm
I have in the Romance

-guardian angel
-Valkryie: Powerful MInds

in the Vampire one:

White Roses: hope for a better day..

Please come check them out...^_^

CrimsonxXxSolace

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff