Reply Episode Discussion
3x10 Tricia Tanaka Is Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Plantagenet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:02 am
Hurley: (responding to Sawyer's latest witty insult) Oh yeah? Well you're uh...Red...Neck...Man.

Sawyer: *gasp* touche!

I died. Just died. I damn near fell off the couch and made pee.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:20 pm
The Last Plantagenet
Hurley: (responding to Sawyer's latest witty insult) Oh yeah? Well you're uh...Red...Neck...Man.

Sawyer: *gasp* touche!

I died. Just died. I damn near fell off the couch and made pee.

Yeah, that was pretty awesome. I pretty much just laughed the whole episode.  

airyn rose

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:38 pm
Chaos7655
This weeks episode was a major improvment ove last week. any ideas on where that car came from?

Apparently Dharma somehow. They said something about plans for a dirt road...?

My mom was frustrated by the Losties again because of the van. "Why didn't they find that before? Hurley had to walk, what? five whole feet into the jungle to find that thing?"

Vincent must know where everything is.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:04 pm
wakusei
Chaos7655
This weeks episode was a major improvment ove last week. any ideas on where that car came from?

Apparently Dharma somehow. They said something about plans for a dirt road...?

My mom was frustrated by the Losties again because of the van. "Why didn't they find that before? Hurley had to walk, what? five whole feet into the jungle to find that thing?"

Vincent must know where everything is.

Plus, the Dharma beer in the back. B-Double-E-Double-R-U-N! Beerrun!

But yeah. The Losties seem content to live out the rest of their days on the beach and not look around at all. So sad. Man, even the Swiss Family Robinson EXPLORED. And they had a bunch of kids!

Frankly, I don't care if Kate is just doing it to get Jack back. I'm just glad someone on that stupid beach is DOING something. Go Kate! GO FIND JACK! EXPLORE! HUZZAH! Even if she is all annoying about it.  

TheTsunuffy
Crew

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:53 am
The only problem I had with this episode was...

OH NOE!! ANOTHER lostie has daddy issues! rolleyes

But I loved it all the same!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:54 pm
I was reading in the newspaper yesterday about how so many people hated this episode because there was no crazy action or plot-twist. And that is by-far the dumbest thing I have ever heard. One person was actually quoted as saying that they wanted Hurley to be picked up by the black smoke when he was driving around by himself. I'm glad to see everyone here liked it just as much as I did.

On a lighter note: The "Jumbotron -> Red...neck...man -> ...touche" sequence had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.  

Oddpac

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:55 pm
Liked is a strong term. Didn't particularly hate sounds about right. It was YET ANOTHER episode that didn't move the plot along, with YET ANOTHER flashback that had no real point except to give YET ANOTHER character Daddy Issues. But it was better than last week's episode.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm
Oddpac
I was reading in the newspaper yesterday about how so many people hated this episode because there was no crazy action or plot-twist. And that is by-far the dumbest thing I have ever heard. One person was actually quoted as saying that they wanted Hurley to be picked up by the black smoke when he was driving around by himself. I'm glad to see everyone here liked it just as much as I did.

On a lighter note: The "Jumbotron -> Red...neck...man -> ...touche" sequence had me laughing for a good 5 minutes.

This episode was hilarious, so I didn't hate it, but I was disappointed that there wasn't any action or plottwistyness, just because we've come to expect that from LOST and we didn't really get it in the previous episode either. If it hadn't been right after YET ANOTHER shitty Jack episode that failed to deliver, I think people would have taken to it better.

On a random note, I love Sawyer when he's around Jin. XDD He seems to interact with him differently than the other lostaways and it's interesting and fun.  

Desdemona Winchcombe

Teh Lizzeh

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:54 pm
I hated this episode because it is the last one they broadcasted here.. no more Lost for weeks now! I hate them I hate them! stupid tv people!!!

nah.. I loved the episode.. I'm hoping Sawyer goes to look for kate.. some time.. you know..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:56 am
I just watched this episode yesterday!
I liked the part when Hurley and Charlie were rolling down the hill in the VW.
And when Hurley was like, "Dude! You're alive!" and then hugged Sawyer.
mrgreen

paroxysmal_pianist

Episode Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas