Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:43 pm
EmilyScissorhands
What about unusual customer stories?

I work right next to a place that sells alcohol. There's this one guy that comes in my video rental store.... He's ALWAYS wearing headphones and a fedora. I've never seen him without them. Anyway, he walks in, slams his hand on the desk, and yells, "I WANT BOOZE!!!"

And I'm like, " eek That way. *points*"

Then he screams, "I WANT 5 DOLLAR BOOZE!!"

And I'm like, *whimper* "Next door."

And he walks off. It was actually kinda scary. I think he's a hobo too.

I hate, hate, hate drunks. It always makes me nervous at work. I get sick of lugging bottles of beer around. All too often the trash bags rip and I get doused in beer. Yick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:58 pm
I hate drunks too...I work in one of the only late night retail stores in my state (just about everything closes about 5 or 5.30, but we open until 10 every night) and we are very close to a pub that has a massive Wednesday night session. My least favourite customers are the ones who have been turned away from the pub by the bouncers for wearing shorts instead of jeans (this happens a LOT) and told that they can buy jeans from us.

They're always young, in a group, drunk, and feeling a whole bunch of resentment at having to buy jeans to be able to get into the pub. They are SUCH a nightmare! You have to watch them like hawks in case of theft, and they're always telling you how ugly the jeans are, and how expensive and bla bla bla, to which my general answer is, perhaps you should have thought about that when you were getting dressed to go out!!

*grumbles* Stupid drunk bogan boys!  

Doressa
Captain

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out