Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Utter frustation... if your willing to help...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLady Blakeneyx

Stubborn Explorer

15,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:22 pm
Okay.. I've come back here for random advice, and I'm going to tell it from my point of veiw so maybe I'm a little biased... but...w/e... *takes a nice long deep breath*

I've got these friends, hang on... I had these friends. Then one went off and started telling lies about me, saying that I said a bunch of crap about her being a lesbian and having a girlfriend, excuse me, for still pining over a girl she had been going out with that broke up with her. She told a crapload of people from her school, told a bunch of our mutual friends that I said all that, and then, about a month later or so, told me what I apparently said to her. Frankly, truthfully and wholeheartedly, I couldn't care less what my friends do in their rooms behind closed doors, as long as they keep me out of it (or out of the room when it's happening). The worst part, however, isn't that she went off and said all that, even though that's pretty hurtful on it's own... the worst part is that everyone that she told, everyone, believes her. They all think that I would say those things, and it's ridiculous! For one, one thing that I apparently said had the word 'purified' in it. Purified? Who says that? That just sounds stupid. A second point is she said that I told her she would 'go to hell for still thinking about her'... funny, I don't believe in hell. Why would I say something I don't believe in? I dunno, but it sure doesn't make any sense to me! I tried to talk to people, but she had everyone turned against me. Everyone she was near hates me now. Everyone I've told is pretty pissed with her. *ruffles hair aggrivatedly* Apparently something isn't getting conveyed... but everyone on her side hates me more now because I said she was wrong... apparently she's such a perfect angel that she can't say anything wrong, I mean, one of my 'friends' said that they would believe her over their own best friend.... frankly... that really ticks me off.

Now... she isn't talking to me, nor is anyone else that she told, and it's a couple months later. I tried politely talking to someone today on AIM, asking a simple question, and without answering I got blocked. I'm... really unsure what to do... I've tried so hard to just ignore it and pretend that I am not effected by it... but it's hurting me physically trying to repress it I'm slowly getting an ulcer. I can feel it and I have to take pills to keep the acid from injuring my stomach.. I've tried to talk to them about it and no one is budging, it's frustrating! I've tried to just let it go and forget and I can't because I seriously thought I had some good friends and I'm a moron and think I can get them back. =_=

I've got this irresistable urge to slam my fist into something hard, but I made a promise never to do that again, so here I sit, seething in anger, frustration, hurt and trying not to scream because I'm in a computer lab... and that would be bad...

.... I think that's it...any help or suggestions...?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:31 pm
Well, as someone who REALLY DID have rumors started about me being a lesbian and trying to steal away one of my best friends best friend(whom I also happen to bestests with) I can relate to the feeling you've got. IT sucks. It just sucks a** and there isn't anything you can do about it really. Tell those bitches who turned from you that they can *insert rude and insulting comment here* whichever fits your personality best. Because, I'll tell you what, they aren't your friends!! Your real friends are the ones who stand in a back room with you at school and hug you when your crying because everything in your life is going downhill all because of this one person.

That is the best advice I can give. Screw everyone who doesn' support you. They are worth your, or anyone's time, because they're either two-faced, hypocritical, or so impressionable they can't tell truth from fiction.

Once again, it sucks but...It's all I got sweatdrop

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Dmagenta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:40 am
wow girls are complicated ^^(sorry i said this but had to ...)

(LOL like if I was one of your friend and heard that story i would not even care i would be like oh well whatever float your boat lol....... well that is a lie, but i usualy dismiss serious stuff unless they are super serious XD. I also have this bad habit of going upto their face and talking about it .......... so i would not know most of this stuff XD)

Well anyways, here is what i think

1.As typical person would say they are not really your BESTEST friend prolly someone you just hanged out with. (i would say friends will come and talk to you about it. Even, if they keep it a secret in the beginning prolly because they do not know how to aproach the topic. When you have found out about the rumours most friends wil just talk to you about it and check what is going on. And if you actualy did those bad stuff well dunno then XD. LOL ,but like seriously true friends are suppose to even try to help you with your faulty traits but let not push it XD hard to make true friend in a short time XD)

2.Wow that girl is mean XD. Either she hated you (LIKE HATE), or just a b***h XD. She could have misunderstood you, but wow even after mmisunderstanding if she have gone that far LOL. So not nice.

My first advice would have been to make up with that rumour spreading girl, but it sounds like it is not possible in this case LOL.). From my experience i would guess on two side split bickering. One side that hate you, and other who don't.

Well, as you mentioned you still have some friends who believe you right(unless i read wrong O_O). I really would just suggest hanging out with them and just ignore the others, easiest way to handle such a thing. (Fighting just makes things worse anyways, and usualy if there was no fight during the blank time that you guys did not hang out, then prolly time will just fix it, and yes they do seen them work lol.). I say just forgive and move on (yes forgiving might as well LOL what is the point of holding the grudge ?_? not like you are going to carry out a revenge... or are you? lol).

SO THE FINAL POINT MOVE ON.

(And yes that was a lot of line for saying that but oh well ......... and yes my advice sucks.................... why i typed it do not ask me somethings are best left as a mystery.....muhahahahahahahahhaha)

Oh yeah chear up, I am sure lot of people still love you XD. (go watch a comedy lol and laugh it out XD)

Oh yes and lastly sometimes what i say have opposite affect on people. If that is your case forget that you ever read this uselessly long message. (And yes it happens a lot LOL)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:53 pm
now, this is a little long, but its good.

first of all, get the girl who started the rumors away from everyone ele for a serious talk, go were noone but you two is round. (try to make it somwere that you can both walk way without walking past each other. if thats not posiple and its a dead end or aganinst a wall, put yourself in the cloesd part, you dont want her feeling vanurable, or her friends thinking shes vanurable, cause theyll come and yell at you.)

ask her why she started the untrue rumors and tell her all the stuff you told us, and guilt trip her, then ask her nicely to please stop spreeding the rumors and let it slide over so everything can go back to normal, remeber to let your sadness show, sound like your about to cry, and look desperate.

eg. stacy, why did you start telling everyone all those mean things about me? noone( make the word "noone" sound like your breathing the word, but remember it must be audiable (breath out more when you say it) this gives the impression of dreeding saying the next bit. it also helps to not make eye contact with this senntance. try looking at the ground or to the side.) will even look(when saying "look" you would make your voice go a little more high pitched to empesise this, its the most important word in the sentance.) at me anymore.(spreeding fulse rumors about me.( the italics means you lowly let our voice get softer, at the next sentance try to keep this softness constant, as if this is your last resort.) i just want everything to go back to normal. you can let few tears out during this but do run off bauling. you dont want to over do it, theyll only start teasing you by calling you a wimp.

(wait about 5 seconds, you ave to let her have the last word on this one. if she dosnt say anything give one last sad look and walk away. if she says somthing mean, like its your problem b***h. look sad and a little offended and walk away. (if she dosnt insult you just look sad) if she says somthing nutural, like, i gotta go. give a sad half-smile, an walk away. (of course if its a dead end and you would have to go past her to get out you wait for her to leave first, that aplys with eveything, apart from when she says nothing.) If she says somthing nice look happy and relived, if she invites you to hang out with her, go, (depending on if you like her still or not) if he dont, say somthing like, thanks (an aukward and relived and just a little suprised thanks), stacy. and you go your seperate ways.

ta da!  

ZarialAmeraise

xLady Blakeneyx

Stubborn Explorer

15,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:48 pm
I know I'm a little late coming back to this.. but it was a frustrating situation and I went off to rant to people and then promptly forgot I even asked for advice... sweatdrop Thank you very much everyone. ^_^

Now, I do intend to confront her. I really do. And I know the perfect place. But I'd tried crying before and she didn't budge. I'm pretty sure that I'm either going to stone face her, give her the 'pissed-off-me' look (something that no one ever sees so it's sure to bring the truth out) or just as you said, Zarial, be a little pathetic. ^^; I might mix the three. *ponder*

I can't just move on though, Dmagenta... because I'm the type of person that always moves on, that always moves forward, but I can't do it if something is wrong. I have to fix everything first. Otherwise it's virtually impossible for me to forget about it, and I start to beat up on myself about it and say I should have done something... sweatdrop Thanks for the advice, I'll keep everything in consideration.

Daisys... I have to say I like your idea the best, only because it really appeals to my 'grrrrr' emotions, which are the main ones that I'm experiencing right now. ^_^ My other friends that believe me and hate her would completely agree, and even though I won't insult them like you suggested... xd , I am planning on ripping some tears out of the girl that started this (not physically, just with words.).

Thank you everyone who gave me advice! I appriciate it. ^_^ It gave me three good points to look at. *nods* *glomps everyone* ^~^

..::Crimson::..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:05 pm
No problem^^ By the way, I adore all your random images!!  

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:10 pm
what do you mean balck had the best idea! mine is perfect! manipulation of feelings always works!

you may have been crying before, but did you use my voice technices?

sigh. i hope it works out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:17 pm
3nodding She is right. Manipulation is wonderful, and the voice is the real kicker. IT just accents so well what you face is saying^^  

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

xLady Blakeneyx

Stubborn Explorer

15,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:23 am
I never said she had the best idea, I said that I liked hers the best. ^^

Now, I've worked with crying before.. and manipulation. ^_~ I'm an actress, of sorts, so I know how to use my voice, my face, and my body.. but I've already tried that.. and in reality... I use a little bit of everything when I'm talking to someone.

It's been festering for so long, though, that I just want to go in and rip peoples faces off... -_- That's why Daisys' appealed to me, 'cause I'm so ticked. xd

I'm not saying that anyone's ideas were good or bad. 3nodding I like 'em all. I'm just going to pick and select and twist and combine. ^_~ That's mah way.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:34 pm
yeah... but mines the best right?  

ZarialAmeraise

Vaeth_Verach

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:07 pm
just take a deep breath find your friends that are around you and tell the rest to kiss your *** lol i dont like stress so anyone who gives me crap i just forget about em lol maybe im gifted but i just let it go and i know who my true friends are at the end of the day by who is still by my side  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games