Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
My roleplay ideas to see if anyone wants to join.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:25 am
I have some idea of what I want to do with some of these roleplays. However I would like to see if people like them before I expand on them too much

1) basically a future world where everything has gone back to a monarchy and the can be grounded castles and giant floating castles, etc. Mixture of Sci-fi advanced world with medieval society. Also note that Royalty stays in cyber suits pretty much all their lives and others are not allowed to see them till after they are married. To make sure of their purity and such. Plus no divorce! Ideas will somewhat be overly traditional though not always. Like women can have free will but must respect their marriages.
1.5) same type of idea but more of a 1x1 roleplay or a fantasy adventure roleplay. Airship appears in the present era. An adventurous young adult (17-21) somehow gets onboard and such, in an adventure through time in such of something. One of the party members and the leader of the airship is a princess from the future (note: future from first suggestion)

2) the outcasts of highschool find out that several of them have strange and unusual abilities, or other wierd characters. They team up together to fight villains that are just as weird. Other strange characters can be included. I would put up a few character ideas for people to use and others could make up their own. Heroes vs villains, friendships/romances, etc. Maybe make it sorta a highschool drama thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:06 pm
Hmmm, they sound good. I'd joing the first one, definitely^^  

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Pop Sensation Yuki Yuki

3,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:00 pm
I like the all of them so you can count on me to join all three! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:31 pm
Cool! I like 1 and 2 best. I'd definitely join! 3nodding  

Dulcis Somnium

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:35 pm
number two sounds like it could be great for a "damedy" type of RP. Of course one major point is why the characters could be considered "weird" by the student mainstream.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:55 pm
yeah, i wouldn't mind joining one of these either... but i don't have any rp experience... if you need people, let me know!  

alpha star 80

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff