Reply SCA Guild
kingdom songs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:16 pm
Check on kingdom bardic sites. Many of them have words to songs from other kingdoms.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:03 am
Snaebjorn
Check on kingdom bardic sites. Many of them have words to songs from other kingdoms.

okay i will  

endragh

Friendly Fairy

BladeDeSoul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:21 am
Naughty Maids of An Tir is a naughty evil evil song. PM me if you want the link, I wont post it here. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:30 pm
i think the only bardic song i know that isn't known by singer (if anyone knows Mordraug, you know what i'm talking about...death death dying...stabbity death) would be the pirate's alphabet...but i can't remember all of the letters. If anyone knows please tell me!

Dea-chan

Dea Mariella

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:54 am
Well, introducing myself, I am Master Elexi Stormcrow, Commander of the Drakkenguard residing in AnTir and Skald extrodinare (Skald = norse for Bard).

Anyway, I have plenty of SCA songs, and many hailing from AnTir if you would like them. Please PM me as soon as you are able.

~Elexi  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:59 pm
Chibbi_Satan
Well, introducing myself, I am Master Elexi Stormcrow, Commander of the Drakkenguard residing in AnTir and Skald extrodinare (Skald = norse for Bard).

Anyway, I have plenty of SCA songs, and many hailing from AnTir if you would like them. Please PM me as soon as you are able.

~Elexi

Yah and he gets us in trouble with the curfew people cuz he's to loud blaugh razz  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Regular Polyhedra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:45 am
I don't know any kingdom songs, but my mum wrote a song for our barony, Wealdsmere. It's funny, but that's probably because she wrote it at 6am after not sleeping for 48 hours. xd
I wish I knew a site for Kingdom music, that'd be cool. I just know where to get my paws on songbooks.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:57 pm
endragh
Kittywitch
endragh
Kittywitch
Well, I didn't know any...

ah...where do you hail from?
The East.

ah same here 3nodding

From the East Kingdom as well...  

Sean of the Gael

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:11 pm
Dema
Chibbi_Satan

~Elexi

Yah and he gets us in trouble with the curfew people cuz he's to loud blaugh razz

Here, here now! Just because I have a strong singing voice dosent mean they have to be so snotty. (damned pointys...)  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff