Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cobra Starship Guild

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Cobra Starship. FANGS UP! 

Tags: cobra, starship, gabe saporta, viva la cobra, fangs 

Reply ¡Viva La Cobra Guild!
Rules & Reminders. =PLEASE READ=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rice On Toast
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:47 pm
Hey guys. Just gonna lay down some rules.

1. Obey the Gaia TOS
2. Keep spamming to a minimum. Off-topic chatter belongs in the off-topic chatter thread.
3. Try to be literate as possible. Everyone will just point and laugh at you if you get lazy with your English/typing.
4. Respect everybody. Everyone is on a level field here.
5. Advertising belongs in the advertising thread. If you would like to affiliate with this guild please PM me.
6. Try not to make multiple threads of the same topic. Just keep posting in that one topic already made. If it hasn't been active, then bring it back to life anyway =D

I'll add more rules as I go along.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:52 pm
Reminders:

POST POST POST POST.
You should be posting at all the other lovely guilds you're a member of, anyway. ;D

It won't hurt to create some topics. It doesn't matter right now, but when it starts to get messy I'll clean up.

Also I think it'd be nice if there were some donations (even if they're tiny) for the subforums to keep things organized.. but I don't think we would need that yet.
As our guild is starting to gain more members, more threads are being posted. It would be super nice to keep things in order, so don't be afraid to donate, even though I'm not sure how this thing works yet.  

Rice On Toast
Captain

¡Viva La Cobra Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces