Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:26 pm
Praying for the people on this thread. I request prayer too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:04 pm
One of my guild leaders is having a lot of health troubles! My friends, well, some of them have turned away from Y'shua!  

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Please pray for Matthew L. His workplace is not friendly to Christ or His followers. Matthew is a secular Jew who was led to Christ by his girlfriend, now his wife, and while his animation company valued him very much when he started, in recent years he has declined to work on movies that promoted ungodly values. Please pray that he can continue being a light in a dark world and still stay in favor with the people he works with.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:00 pm
My beautiful 9 year old border collie named nani is most likely terminally ill. She has stage 4 canine lymphoma. The veterinarian gave her 3 months at the most. The veterinarian said that all the normal treatments and therapies used for her type of cancer would be ineffective at this stage. We might have to put her down in a little while unless a miracle happens.

This is a picture of my beautiful dog:

User Image  

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 am
Karo Kiba
My beautiful 9 year old border collie named nani is most likely terminally ill. She has stage 4 canine lymphoma. The veterinarian gave her 3 months at the most. The veterinarian said that all the normal treatments and therapies used for her type of cancer would be ineffective at this stage. We might have to put her down in a little while unless a miracle happens.

This is a picture of my beautiful dog:

User Image

Ahh such a pretty dog!!! I will pray that the LORD's will be done in this matter and that His Holy Spirit comforts you. The LORD cares for all His creation.

LORD Y'shua as I go into prayer this morning I ask 1st that You forgive me of my sins, the things I have said and done both willingly and unwittingly and the things I should have said and did but haven't done. I ask that You make me Your vessel and an instrument of Your peace. LORD we know that Your Word says that nothing is impossible with You and that if it was with-in Your will You could easily heal this precious pet and friend to Karo. No prayer is to small or too silly for You to hear. I ask that Your will be done in this matter and Your Holy Spirit will be there to Comfort and to Guide in this grievous hour. You feed the sparrows and clothe the grass with lillies we know You care for Your creation. We pray that this dog will no longer be in pain. We thank You in advance for all that You are going to do in Y'shua's Name we pray Amen!  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff