Why are we here??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:52 am
The purpose of this guild is to create an open dialog between the Christians and Jews on gaia. It is also to explore what Messianic Jews believe and to look at the Jewishness of the Brit Hadasha (New Testament). We ask that everybody respect each others personal, cultural and religious beliefs. WARNING: ABSOLUTELY NO HATE, ANTI-SEMITISM, RACISM OR ANY OTHER BEHAVIOR THAT IS CONTRARY TO THE TANACH OR THE BIBLE WILL BE TOLERATED!! This guild's purpose is to try to bridge the gap between Christain and Jew and to understand what each faith believes. We are not here to brow beat one another, but to look at what we hold in common.

Thank you,
Sh'muel Ariel  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:58 pm
Yes! no Bible bashing or ...erm Torah (I think thats the Jews holy book) bahsing  

Cradoc

murder13dolls

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:12 pm
the old testement and the torah.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Torah heart  

Oprahs Va_Jay_Jay

RoseRose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 pm
You know, I know a lot of Jews who actually don't like referring to what Christians call the Old Testament as such, being that non-Messianic Jews believe there was only one. The book as a whole, containing the Torah, Prophets, and Writings is an acronym of the the Hebrew words for all of them, equaling "Tanakh".

The Torah is what everyone thinks of when thinking Jewish scriptures, though. Even I've been guilty of that on occasion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:25 pm
heart  

Yesuaah

Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas