View Results

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:37 pm
Well, there's Sphinx. It's not really all that accurate when it comes down to facts, but it's a cute game nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:20 pm
Tutorial...that was bad, Raven. xd

There's always the first Age of Empires, where you can select to be Egyptian, raise your civilization from the Stone Age to the Iron Age, and wage war against other civilizations that might not otherwise have interacted (Egyptians vs. Choson vs. Phonecians vs. Yamato? What?) and is immense fun for a megalomaniac like me. blaugh

A little-known game I always liked was Startropics, a late arrival for the NES. I won't tell you how many hours of my early adolescent life I wasted in front of the TV on that game, nor how many times I couldn't sleep because the music got stuck in my head and drove me crazy, but it was a fun, entertaining game if you like owning creatures of all shapes, sizes, and demonic influences with a Yo-Yo of Mass Destruction (I kid you not). Its sequel, Startropics II: Zoda's Revenge, (haha, Zoda...wonder if that's why there aren't any more Startropics-Lucasfilm might have sued 'em for name infringement) makes you travel through time, and one of the stages is an Ancient Egypt stage. It was your generic pixellated Egypt, with Cleopatra on her royal barge, and you had to go through a dungeon and fight a huge scorpion that could rub its pincers together and shoot white balls of doom at you to deliver her favorite food.

Ah, the days of 8-bit pixel fun...life was so much simpler back then... emo  

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

The Hogwarts Hobo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:02 pm
Rennie`
Lol when I came into this thread I was assuming to look for information on Ancient Egyptian board games in which they used to play.

I have played a game called Spyro and there is a level on that game (can't remember which, unfortunatly) which is Egyptian themed, like the mummies and dogs attacking you and you walk into tombs etc.

In other Spyro games you collect these items called relics (sp?) which look just like an ankh but have some sort of gem inside the loop ... or was that Crash Bandicoot, can't remember.

Yay! Finally another Spyro player. Yeah, the first level you were thinking of was Haunted Tomb (I just put down the controller from playing that level), which is no contest my favorite level. I always feel sad when I have to kill the little Anubis doggie-like thingies. . :c

As for the second Spyro game mentioned I think that was Enter the Dragonfly...? I could be TOTALLY wrong though.

Miscellaneous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff