Reply Team Artail Guild
Recognize the artsists?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crackerjackthe4th

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:47 pm
(Internet keeps shutting down on me. If this closes on me one more time, I'm gonna be so pissed off.)

I guess this is kind of a dumb question, but...

I ran into the site about four to five years ago. And the old art archives were so bitchin' way back in the day, (and artistically inspirational, to boot) I kept coming back for all the updates and stuff. So much that I eventually recognized 9 out of 10 of all the people who posted their pics there...yeah.

Kinda sad, but that's what happens, I guess. Who else here can sympathize? *raises hand*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:32 pm
that's just like how I am with wikipedia... I love that site, and eventually I'll run into every page and soon go, "oh, I've seen this page stare "and so on sweatdrop  

Orochimaru16

Crackerjackthe4th

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:01 pm
Orochimaru16
that's just like how I am with wikipedia... I love that site, and eventually I'll run into every page and soon go, "oh, I've seen this page stare "and so on sweatdrop

Heh, I'm not to that point with Wiki...yet. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:22 pm
[[Neo]]
(Internet keeps shutting down on me. If this closes on me one more time, I'm gonna be so pissed off.)

I guess this is kind of a dumb question, but...

I ran into the site about four to five years ago. And the old art archives were so bitchin' way back in the day, (and artistically inspirational, to boot) I kept coming back for all the updates and stuff. So much that I eventually recognized 9 out of 10 of all the people who posted their pics there...yeah.

Kinda sad, but that's what happens, I guess. Who else here can sympathize? *raises hand*

I can sympathize most of the time when I'm on TA I don't even look at the name of the artists I more than likely will reconize their style right off the bat ^^  

Swagalicious Tyty2

Distinct Gaian

5,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
Team Artail Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items