Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold for watching lost
  ya
View Results

-(My.Name.Is.No.One)-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:21 pm
1. I just watched last weeks episode today. Anyway, why do you think that the guy who was beating up Sawyer, asked Kate if she loved him or not?

2. Do you think that Kate was telling the truth when she told Sawyer that she only said she loved him so he would stop beating up?

What I think: Kate does love Sawyer but she is just too afraid to admit it. Even though we all can see she does. I dont think that Kate really does love Jack. She doesn't seem as concerned for Jack as she did/does for Sawyer. Who knows???  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:09 pm
    Like I've said, I think Kate's attracted to Sawyer, but she's too afraid to love him to actually love him. But I don't think she likes Jack in that way....

But those are just my thoughts.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tsunuffy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:27 pm
I think Kate is attracted to both of them. She really does love Sawyer, but for obvious reasons, namely that he is a lying liar who lies, she can't let herself be in love with him. She WANTS to love Jack, who, cerebrally, is the superior choice, but she just really doesn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:45 pm
Hmm.. I think that it's trying to make it seem like Kate likes Sawyer, but I don't think she really does. But I really don't know. xD  

Miss Klugh

Chalcolithic

Hot Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:56 pm
Meh. Kate bugs me. She's kind of a slut, in my opinion, and I don't see why Jack and Sawyer like her so much. Anna Lucia was much cooler.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:37 pm
[Private Ale]
Meh. Kate bugs me. She's kind of a slut, in my opinion, and I don't see why Jack and Sawyer like her so much. Anna Lucia was much cooler.

Also, much more of a slut, since she ACTUALLY slept with Sawyer.

Seriously, though, how is there NOT more hot jungle monkey sex? Especially with the incredibly hot cross section of humanity that crashed on Craphole Island?  

TheTsunuffy
Crew

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:38 pm
Well, now that Kate has slept with Sawyer as well, I have to say that Sawyer is clearly the Island Slut.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:07 pm
she does like sawyer. cuz in the episode last wendnesday on 11-8-06. well you all know what happened. and if you dont then read the white:sawyer and kate have sex cause kate knows they are going to kill sawyer. then jack talkes to them and tells kate and sawyer to run away as fast as possible.  

gregnoleg

HopeforEmpathy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:48 am
TheTsunuffy
Well, now that Kate has slept with Sawyer as well, I have to say that Sawyer is clearly the Island Slut.

biggrin rofl Good one!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:42 pm
i believe kate loves both as well, and of course i heard in an interview with josh holloway that kate will go for the bad boy meaning: sawyer lol
in the last episode though kate couldn't leave without jack, if she really loves sawyer then why jack? of course for those of you who have the dvd's knows jack was suppose to be out the very first episode. thank god he's still around thou  

keturahnie12

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:33 pm
TheTsunuffy

Ana slept with Sawyer and then DIED. Saywer may be a cursed slut, dun dun dun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:32 pm
wakusei
TheTsunuffy

Ana slept with Sawyer and then DIED. Saywer may be a cursed slut, dun dun dun.

I agree! rofl  

Raticiel

[.Wands.and.Wings.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:27 am
I think sawyer and kate are much more suited as a couple, but i also think that if kate was with jack, he would take care of her much more. but as jack said..'If we cant live together..we're gonna die alone' and seeing as how..jack cant seem to pick the right people therefore not being able to live with people..he is gonna die alone. ooh i just suprised myself with that theory. yes. i think jack will die alone at the end of lost. possibly! ha. btw yes i think kate loves both of them she just cant pick who.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:12 pm
I think Kate and Sawyer are meant to be, cause they both are outlaws, they have both killed people, think they are the only ones that can understand each other  

lametastic

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff