PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:53 pm
what do i learn next?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:36 pm
hello?  

Ricky453

Tenzin Chodron
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:29 am
Ricky! I'm terribly sorry that I haven't given you any lessons since the first hiragana! If you can hold on one more day I will give you something new to work on. I will introduce you to the "k" hiragana, and we can expand your vocabulary as well! Thank you very much for your generous patience! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:49 am
Okay, so you've familiarized yourself with the first five hiragana, and I've already shown you that あおい means "blue." Here are some other words that you can use with the first five hiragana:

1. え = Picture
  2. いい = Good
  3. いいえ = "No" (In some contexts it can also mean "house")
  4. あい = Love

Now I'm going to show you the next five hiragana. The "k" sounds:

か = ka
き = ki
く = ku
け = ke
こ =ko

These are pronounced example the same way as the first five hiragana, except that they begin with a "k" sound. Some words that use the ten hiragana that you've been show already are:

1. あかい = Red
  2. えき = Station
  3. かお = Face
  4. ここ = Here

Tenzin Chodron
Vice Captain

Ricky453

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
ok. ill learn those as best as i can.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:51 pm
Ok, I found dictionaries and websites very helpful. If you want help with pronounciation it's as simple as listening to Japanese music while looking at the lyrics, you'll get it soon enough.

As for writing, learn the proper stroke order for the characters and you'll memorize them better. Tip: You do horizontal first, then vertical. Draw the character from the top left to the bottom right. And for shape, practice drawing it in squares. You can print out sheets here.

Learn a few phrases first to get the hang of saying words. And of course people have showed you Hiragana so here's some Katakana.

a ア
i イ
u ウ
e エ
o オ  

asclie

The Japanese Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers