Reply Art Showcase
Character Artwork

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:11 am
Because a lot of rp'ers DON'T use original work my stipulation is art work that either you drew or someone drew for you regarding your char or avi. I think this is a fun genre because it brings to life characters you role play.

Remember the focus of this thread isn't neccessarily what is the best art technical skills wise, but rather what brings out your characters!

User Image
^ Tseinota Luciferis, my villian char

User Image

^finished result

User Image

^my long standing character Antonia MerEnfant, after transforming.

User Image

^Antonia's sister, Enigma.

User Image

^a more detailed drawing a did of Antonia, sans Wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:28 pm
User ImageThis was done by my friend Midnight Moonrise. I call it my 80's look. Takes me back to high school. biggrin  

SydneySkye
Crew

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:21 pm
I love the avi art, she seems so spunky, so happy! I also like the details on the socks and hair sheen. Your friend is quite the artist, me likes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:14 am
This si some good stuff, I'm still working on mine (the never ending task). I picture a winged Squall on a Harley.  

Archangel Lionheart

Seeress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:25 pm
Whee! Great topic! Unfortunately, I don't have much artwork of my current rp characters, since they're of a body type that I certainly can't draw and I can't find anyone with sufficient skill to attempt them either. That's what happens when you don't play beautiful people... But here's what I do have!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My personal character, or how I usually portray myself online. I don't actually roleplay as myself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mansley, my butler character. I also play him as human, but here's his original mouse form.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BanQi, my man-hating red panda character. Fun to draw, but not really to play.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Only the two characters on the left are mine, Sadao and Ayumi, the other belongs to a friend of mine. Sadao seriously needs a character redesign, because a white wolf with white hair is INCREDIBLY boring to draw.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:49 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
I love the avi art, she seems so spunky, so happy! I also like the details on the socks and hair sheen. Your friend is quite the artist, me likes

thank you so much. I had tried to get someone to draw me for a long time I even paid someone and they never drew it. Then one day she said she could do it if I liked. I love it.  

SydneySkye
Crew

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:17 pm
One of the things I love about my char Eni is that she's a flat chested teenager, a contrast from her very... busty older sister Antonia. I need to find my old sketches of my tender half-orc pacifist. Tseinota's ment to be handsome simply because he is uber evil-- and I like the idea of good looking people being evil. One of those outward versus inner beauty things.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:41 am
Nice protraits, I'm impressed, I suck at those  

MadPink haze

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:22 pm
I do both original and series based charecters (more like I create them and my friend from HI draws them). These are the ones I have already scanned in but I'll have to do some others later.

This is my second original senshi from Sailor Moon, Sailor Earth (I know, done to death but I like her)
User Image

The Golden Princess and her brother
User Image

This is my first original senshi the gaurdian of space, Sailor Charon
User Image

Also I'm a big fan of Evangelion and did a charecter who is basically the human incarnation of Eve
User Image

She was suppose to have black hair and now I don't know which one I like more
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:44 pm
chibihotachan
I do both original and series based charecters (more like I create them and my friend from HI draws them). These are the ones I have already scanned in but I'll have to do some others later.

This is my second original senshi from Sailor Moon, Sailor Earth (I know, done to death but I like her)
User Image

The Golden Princess and her brother
User Image

This is my first original senshi the gaurdian of space, Sailor Charon
User Image

Also I'm a big fan of Evangelion and did a charecter who is basically the human incarnation of Eve
User Image

She was suppose to have black hair and now I don't know which one I like more
User Image

These are INCREDIBLE. I swore many of them were straight up from the animated series. You really captured the style with Sailor Earth, I like her a lot. Is she an original char of yours? smile  

AntoniaMerEnfant

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:03 pm
[quote="AntoniaMerEnfant']
These are INCREDIBLE. I swore many of them were straight up from the animated series. You really captured the style with Sailor Earth, I like her a lot. Is she an original char of yours? smile

She is. I didn't really appriciae how the history of the Earth and the golden kingdom/Elysion was writen and I'm really nota fan of something happening just because or straight black and white answers, so I created her. I gave her a lot of history (probably too much) and love to play her. She tends to be a bit of a brat, very emotional and has a strong tendency to be lured by negative forces.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:46 pm
chibihotachan
[quote="AntoniaMerEnfant']

She is. I didn't really appriciae how the history of the Earth and the golden kingdom/Elysion was writen and I'm really nota fan of something happening just because or straight black and white answers, so I created her. I gave her a lot of history (probably too much) and love to play her. She tends to be a bit of a brat, very emotional and has a strong tendency to be lured by negative forces.

Now did you say she's Mamoru/Darien's Sister (he is Earth's Guardian if I remember correctly)? Cause Mamoru does have his moments of slight bratty-ness (at least early on when he berates Usagi/Serena as "Meatball Head" but it is a fairly deserving title)  

AntoniaMerEnfant

hotkitsune0193

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 pm
I really like those. Amazing talent you have.  
Art Showcase

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games