RULES ABOUT THE MAIN FORUM *PLEASE READ*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:55 pm
As you all probably noticed, the main forum is all cleaned out you can find them in the proper subforum.
And subforums costs money that people donated to the guild, which is very nice by the way. biggrin
So we decided that it would be awsome if people really used the subforums, so we made up some new rules for the main forum.
1. The main forum is for Lost news only, please place anything else in the proper subforum.
2. If you find any Lost news that you think would be nice to be put on the main forum please PM one of the mods and send the article or news to them so we can review it and make sure that it belongs in the main forum.
3. Anything besides Lost news or info will be moved to a subforum asap.
I know these rules seem kind of strict but i really enjoy the subforums as many people probably do and we really want to see people use them. biggrin
If you have any comments or think these rules could be tweaked a little bit we would love to hear anything you have to say biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:41 pm
Wow, it looks so clean! Wonderful idea!  

Merily
Vice Captain

oceanic815

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:40 pm
What if we dont know where to place it?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:39 pm
Good question. If you don't know where to put a topic it probably belongs in info/therioes thats where i usually put the things that really don't belong in any category because the info thing i guess could mean it's like a general forum. Or if you really don't know you could just pm one of the mods. wink  

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

oceanic815

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:25 pm
ok cool. and i have a question. Did you delete any of the topics that were in the main forum? im having a hard time finding a topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:21 am
The only ones i deleted were the ones that were locked and only one that was about the first episode of the third season because there is already a thread started in the episode subforum. I put anything regarding characters in the character subforum. If you need help finding a topic i'll help you.  

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

Baulfret3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:30 pm
Well i like it tthat way, it is very clean mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:31 am
Yeah, you really look after this place well!
It's one of the better guild's i'm in!  

DBMONK

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:35 pm
Theres some downloading questions on here and for those who are wondering the only legal downloads you can get are at abc.com and iTunes where you can get full access to any Lost episode.  
The Lost Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games