Nah, I'd rather not
  I dont have any art
  Poll Whore
  If I had any talent
View Results

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
As you can see, we have a new forum. The Art Showcase. This forum is for anyone to showcase any art they have:

1. Recieved in the past or

2. Drawn themselves.

Remember to give credit where credit is due. If the art is not yours, please mention that. If you can remember the artist, please mention that as well.

Any art is acceptable. Photoshop, MS Paint, stuff you have drawn and scanned in (I'm not an artist myself so I don't know, but any other programs you can think of are acceptable.).

You can also open up shop here if you wish. Offer your services for Free art, comissions, requests...

Please post any questions you may have here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:14 am
hey, is it better to post all your art in one thread, or all in seppearate threads?  

Kathelyne

xxx quit xxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:22 am
Having trouble getting pic into the post. Hoping my daughter will help - I'm kinda new to Gaia and the net in general. Any help appreciated. Ta.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:30 am
do you have it uploaded onto something like photobucket or another image hosting site?  

Kathelyne

xxx quit xxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:33 am
Yeah I got that far, but what do I type after http:\ in the IMG script box? (Please excuse my ignorance - pity me!)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:41 am
well, if you are using photobucket there is a URL and an immage tag under each picture. You can put the immage tag straight into the post, otherwise the url can go into the script box. If you don't have photo bucket and you can't find a url, you could try right clicking and selecting properties to see if a URL comes up in there  

Kathelyne

xxx quit xxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:46 am
Thank you so much mate! I'll be alright now I think. Gotta go for a while but I'll try later on. If you see a pic appear here you will know I was successful and it will be all because of you! Thankyou thankyou thankyou...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:08 am
User Image
Original artwork by Gravo. 3D rendering in CorelDream3D 7. (Mars surface composite photo courtesy NASA)

User Image
Original artwork by Gravo. 3D rendering in CorelDream3D 7.  

xxx quit xxx

The_L0ne_W0lf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:00 pm
Just some Fan Art I've done

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
Art Showcase