Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Halloween
  thanks for the gg treat!!!
View Results

Seeress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:04 am
I'll be going to an anime convention the weekend before and then several parties after that. I love dressing up, so I've got three costumes planned... Count D from Petshop of Horrors, Gwendel from Kyou Kara Maou, and Walter from Hellsing. My costumes are usually anime characters, if you can't tell. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:51 pm
I will come home from work most likely to find two little children waiting for me by the door already dressed in thier costumes shouting "Is it time, Can we go now?"  

Prince Mykal

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:35 am
Sigh... Working... I wanted to take off from work because halloween is my favorite holiday, but I've already taken around 30 days of leave this year and the guys at the station are forgetting what I look like.. Lol, but really, I've already been off enough... Hopefully we will get some trick or treaters at the station. Last year we only got a few...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:40 am
Doressa
I'm jealous! I've never done anything for Halloween!
Join the club, neither have I. 3nodding  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

gorath64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:22 am
I don't know for sure what I'll be. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:24 am
lunashock
Not sure. Trying to organize a party for my playgroup. I'm still feeling not back down to pre-pregnant size, so no Padme outfit this year. My boys are going to be R2D2 and a clonetrooper.

But I will be taking them trick or treating of course. CANDY!

Your boys are so handsome/cute smile  

gorath64

gorath64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:26 am
Raien3
i will be most likly working
the bar that i work at will most likely be packed and i will need to be there to keep the peace, but the sunday before might be luckly and have a nice little party with the 5 close friends that i have in my life. And what sucks the most is i wont have one of the ones that means the most to me......
she is.... um... out of state for school
lol

A Wiseman once said, "Sometimes i make myself laugh when i need to cry........ I know, i am confused too."

I'm sure she will be with you in spirit. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:28 am
Dark_Lady_Jade
I want to be either a fairy or a gypsy, but I'll mostl ikely end up being a witch again this year.

I also plan to go trick-or-treating and go on Gaia.

I know it will be a nice costume whichever one you might choose. cool  

gorath64

gorath64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:29 am
Prince Mykal
I will come home from work most likely to find two little children waiting for me by the door already dressed in thier costumes shouting "Is it time, Can we go now?"

To me the best part of Halloween is seeing the little bitty kids and their costumes, they are so cute.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff