Anyone want to take part in a Lost icontest? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:59 am
Its the coolest icon contest thing ever!!!!! lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:50 am
I finally got around to submitting icons this week there. whee  

Merily
Vice Captain

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:26 pm
Awsome! I was so happy the other day in last weeks contest my icon won first place!!!!! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:27 am
I wonder if I voted for you? I can't remember what I voted for. xd  

Merily
Vice Captain

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:24 pm
It was a Boone icon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:09 pm
In that case, I probably voted for it. xd  

Merily
Vice Captain

Voxtom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:31 pm
i haven't seen the last two lost episodes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:46 am
I feel really dumb. I joined the communuty, but I con't figure out how to enter my icons...*is a blonde*

I thought I was supposed to hit "Submit", but that was just for comments, and no one else's comments had icons in them.

Help me?  

Scarlet Lace

AttemptedPerfection

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:02 pm
how do you view the icons to vote for them? O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:42 am
Scarlet Lace
I feel really dumb. I joined the communuty, but I con't figure out how to enter my icons...*is a blonde*

I thought I was supposed to hit "Submit", but that was just for comments, and no one else's comments had icons in them.

Help me?

You have to reply to the lj entry that has the week's topic in it. The title of the post will be "Assignment". In the reply, you just have to post a link to your icon that you have uploaded to an image hosting site (like photobucket or imageshack). You won't be able to see what any one else has entered because those are locked- so we can't see who made which icons.
Does that help? sweatdrop

Pure_Evil_in_a_Jar
how do you view the icons to vote for them? O_o

There will be an entry titled "Evaluation". You click the link that says "evaluation" and it'll take you to the icons that are to be voted for that week.

If you don't have a lj, that's okay- just reply anonymously and be sure to mention your Gaia name so we can know who you are. 3nodding  

Merily
Vice Captain

Scarlet Lace

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:57 am
MeriThranduiliell
Scarlet Lace

Help me?

You have to reply to the lj entry that has the week's topic in it. The title of the post will be "Assignment". In the reply, you just have to post a link to your icon that you have uploaded to an image hosting site (like photobucket or imageshack). You won't be able to see what any one else has entered because those are locked- so we can't see who made which icons.
Does that help? sweatdrop

Very much, thank you biggrin

*note to self: figure things like this out on your own next time*

Yeah, I made icons for this past week's contest, but it's too late...I liked them too...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:28 pm
You should post them to one of the lj Lost icon communities. Then you can share the pretties! 3nodding  

Merily
Vice Captain

gdsgdsdsg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:30 pm
i might smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:43 pm
if i could i would not. razz eek arrow burning_eyes ninja mrgreen exclaim question wink  

TDogVelarde26

The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces