Corset Question Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corsets? SCA period or post-period?
  technically.... Post-period
  No! SCA-period for sure!
  ...O.O ... now that you mention it - I don't really know!!
  Meh - I don't care! CORSETS FOR EVERYONE! ...even the men! XD
View Results

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:54 pm
Snaebjorn
Actually when I go to japanese clothing its generally for the summer. Light weight hakama of habotai silk and the same for the kosode. Makes for some really cool and really nice looking japanese. If you need a cheap source of habotai try www.thaisilks.com

Perhaps this could work but I'm the type of person who gets heat sick if I am wearing more than pantaloons and a white peasant shirt >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:19 pm
So do I. Its why I do viking. Light weight linen pants and light weight sleeveless linen tunic. Nice and light and breezy.  

Snaebjorn

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:05 am
Snaebjorn
So do I. Its why I do viking. Light weight linen pants and light weight sleeveless linen tunic. Nice and light and breezy.

I'm thinking I'll do one in lighter colors/fabric and one in my Houses colors and then make a pair of red hakama just for the hell of it(I can always use the red/white look at anime-cons)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:23 pm
Dema
Snaebjorn

I'm thinking I'll do one in lighter colors/fabric and one in my Houses colors and then make a pair of red hakama just for the hell of it(I can always use the red/white look at anime-cons)

lolz! rofl Anime freaks UNITE!! scream heart  

Naito_Mitsukai

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:56 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Snaebjorn

Hell yeah!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:22 am
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Snaebjorn

Hell yeah!! ^_^

I must agree, anime rules. 4laugh  

Chibbi_Satan

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:29 am
keeper_of_pain
Snaebjorn
Keeper of Pain. Shove off. You're being rude and stupid for no reason. They don't list a start date. I'm not saying you didn't say it. But don't insult me again.

I have not been rude yet. You were being mean to begin with and when you were called on it you whine a bunch of shite that make us believe you are a child. You are the one who said there was a start date. We proved you wrong. You seem to being having issues with being proven wrong. And if you mean the Nazi comment, read back you said you were. To that point you can sod off period 'nazi' have mostly been off kilter since I have been Scadian.

I must agree with Keeper, he was only discussing the situation and asking for you to back up what you were saying. This would not have turned into an argument if you had just been forward from the beginning.

Unfortunetly, now, you have taken offence to us refrencing the things YOU YOURSELF have said, not to mention scolding someone for no reason when they are asking a ligitemate question. YOU are the one being rude, Snaebjorn, don't come down on others for your mistakes.

As for this subject, drop it. Medb was simply asking a question, she got her answer, let it be. The original question had NOTHING to do with SCAdian time periods.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:53 pm
Chibbi_Satan

As for this subject, drop it. Medb was simply asking a question, she got her answer, let it be. The original question had NOTHING to do with SCAdian time periods.

sweatdrop Thank-you!!  

Naito_Mitsukai

KW-NichtCrawler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:35 am
I agree with ya Chibbi  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items