Quest question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnarKya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:52 pm
how do you get those quests?
i hear about them a lot but i dont know how they work or even where you get them..
id like to get some rare item but right now all i do is post and sometimes i dont have much to say..
i guess a quest can help?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:17 am
I'm fairly new also, but from what I understand "questing" for an item is saving your gold for that item. There are certain boards you can post on to advertise what you are questing for, so others might help you. Here is a guide I found on how and where to make a quest thread http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9988053
Good luck! smile  

Shelithra

AnarKya

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:03 am
aw ok thank you smile
i tought it was something with the site, like you want an item and something give you a quest for it.. or an item only obtainable with quest.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:16 pm
Apparently something like that has been in the works for a while... or at least the admins have been dropping hints for it for a while! sweatdrop I think it was a year or two ago when they released a statement at Anime Expo or something, saying that there would be quests for rare items, most likely wings.

However, except for vague references and rumors, the only "quests" on the site now are the private ones users set up to raise gold for a certain item. So, more RPG-like quests may be coming, but I wouldn't hold your breath for them.  

Seeress

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:25 pm
I just vote in polls and chat for gold. I'm on a quest for 20,000 gold.

1713 now smile  
21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff