Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
zelda game glitches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1+1=?
  window
  poll whore option(cant forget the poll whores)
View Results

Nightmare268

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:26 am
sorry when you hold L jump then press the buttons  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 pm
the wind waker keep on throwing bombs at the beedle sale ship and keep clear keep doing it until the boat shakes. abanded ship!!!!!  

iHyrule darklink

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image

In twilight princess, in the forest temple, i was holding one of the bomb bugs and it exploted and I got through a wall xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 am
luigi55555
User Image

In twilight princess, in the forest temple, i was holding one of the bomb bugs and it exploted and I got through a wall xD
that happened to me in OoT in the water temple I had to restart it. xp  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:30 pm
there is a glich in Twilight Princess kind of at the begining....
ok so when Ordon Vilage first gets turned into Twilight and u have to gather the tears of light, befre that the first set of shadow beasts (or maybe the second one i cant remember) ther will be a lower part on the little cliff making u stay in that one erea. hold down Z (this is for the wii version) and then press A so that u jump. it takes a couple of tries but after w while u will land o top of the little ciff thing in the woods in Ordon Province. ok so now be very areful not to fall off once u get up ther and go for a while until u reach Sacred Grove, then u will have to do all teh Skull Kid stuff then do teh Puzzle to get teh master sword. do this and u will get the........
EARLY MASTER SWORD!
WOOT!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:56 am
There is a few things that I have noticed

In OOT you can go into the water temple, there is a ledge that if you try to get up the game purposly tries to push you off [you arn't suppose to get up there from that way, but a few people actually have]

In Twilight Princess, go into links house and change into a wolf [you'll need to be able to change at will of course] Theres a spot just before the basement where both Midna and wolf links colour changes darker as if they are in the twilight realm.

Although these arn't actually glitches and put there for a reason, they are equally entertaining.

I'm sure many people know about this one, but the first time you meet zelda, feel free to look inot the other windows, you'll see pictures of mario, Luigi, bowser, peach and yoshi. Easteregg!

in TP go into the fishermans shop, the girl will be at the front desk, theres plenty of things to do here actually, you can look at pictures on the walls, talk to the bird in the cage, and if you start rolling around and hitting walls she will get mad and warn you, if you continue she will ask you to leave and when you go back in, you must apologize.  

Anaitias

DinsFire114

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 pm
There's this weird thing that sometimes happens in the Cave of Ordeals (TP) where you defeat ALL the enemies in the room, yet the door leading to next room does NOT open. No matter what you try doing with items or as a wolf, the door won't open. (sometimes one of the enemies is stuck outside the room's walls). It's happened to me, and I had to restart the Wii. =S  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 pm
in tp in a cavern underground i did everything you could do to trigger a treasure chest and nothing happened  

The Ocarina Of Time

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Ocarina Of Time

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:28 pm
also in ww if you jump over 1 of beedles ships going full speed in your boat the screen blurs for a second  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 pm
links awaking: SCREEN WARP.

If you go to the edge of the screen.Go to the next screen.hit the select button at the next screen.(In the middle of both screens) and you will warp to the next screen past what was on that screen. Some enemys may change.  

Sora1ashh

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items