Reply SCA Guild
Pennsic Pick-Up Lines Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BladeDeSoul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:03 am
I was fighting a samurai in the heat of battle, just him, his sword and then my sword and I, it was nice and epic until the little archer from hell nailed me RIGHT on the right hip with a bolt......Bloody hell that was mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:03 pm
You're 5th Brigade.  

Not-So-Sweet Transvestite

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:42 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
rofl Haha, thanks! personally my favourite part of my profile is my archery picture! 3nodding heart

I have to admit that was a very nice picture. If you were a few years older I'd be flirting with intent too. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:48 pm
Snaebjorn
Naito_Mitsukai
rofl Haha, thanks! personally my favourite part of my profile is my archery picture! 3nodding heart

I have to admit that was a very nice picture. If you were a few years older I'd be flirting with intent too. wink

*Sigh* I get that from everyone after they're told my real age! rolleyes
Everyone thinks I'm 19 or 20 upon meeting me! sweatdrop  

Naito_Mitsukai

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:38 pm
I can see why. You look and sound much older then you are. At least I'm honest. :laugh:

Besides...just means I get plenty of time to practice flirting with ya first. *laughs*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:08 am
Hah, thanks!

Wow, I love this thread! biggrin heart 3nodding

SCA, Dirty saying, Pick-up lines & perverts!

These are my kind of people! cool  

Naito_Mitsukai

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:06 pm
I'm sure by now we've all realized that. *laughs* Perverts not so anonymous are us.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:10 am
3nodding heart Yup! "Subtlety? What's that?"

By the way

HAPPY YULE ONE AND ALL! heart  

Naito_Mitsukai

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:34 pm
Subtlety is that thing that makes people miss chances with beautiful women. *laughs*

Merry Yule  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:13 pm
Snaebjorn
Subtlety is that thing that makes people miss chances with beautiful women. *laughs*

rofl Oh please, if the women miss the subtlety, then they're CLEARLY not in the right state of mind

... for those who've missed that plane, the right state of mind being the perverted state! xd 3nodding

The only state for me!! 3nodding heart  

Naito_Mitsukai

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:49 am
I was referring more to women trying to be subtle with men. Clue gathering is not our strongest talent by any means. Women sometimes see subtlety where there is none. So I am just straight forward in my comments and lines.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:49 am
squire to fools
You're 5th Brigade.

You better believe it! Best around if you ask me. We'll be out in force at Angels Melee in a couple of weeks........

Lets see...it was a war (not pennsic) and it wasnt a pick up line but was kind of dirty... A girl in the camp next to mine in her early twenties was setting up and the only part I heard was "No daddy, this is a fun war, people have sex here!" lol  

BladeDeSoul

Dea Mariella

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:27 pm
BladeDeSoul
squire to fools
You're 5th Brigade.

You better believe it! Best around if you ask me. We'll be out in force at Angels Melee in a couple of weeks........

Lets see...it was a war (not pennsic) and it wasnt a pick up line but was kind of dirty... A girl in the camp next to mine in her early twenties was setting up and the only part I heard was "No daddy, this is a fun war, people have sex here!" lol

what other kind of war is there? wink

Dea-chan

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas